My NEW top 100 films....

→ in
Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
and btw guys... my #1 movie is a Kevin Smith film.....

you'll never guess it

nope, I wasn't a fan...

need another hint?

Jay and Silent Bob are in it; HA!

Warmer

WHO TOLD YOU!?! I mean.... no

I will tomorrow with Clerks

What better way to follow announcing my top film then other than.......,

#97 An Evening with Kevin Smith

I love this movie for a lot of reasons first and foremost, Kevin Smith is one of my favorite film directors. I can not count the amount of times I have laughed at Dogma, Chasing Amy, Clerks, or Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

I also really like that his main crowd gives the questions. I liked that he was speaking at colleges and I liked that it was a bunch of collages not just one long Q & A.

I also liked that he responded with stories. Like the story of when he was comishined to write Superman. They are all truely hilarious. If you haven't seen it...you must.

#96 Michael Clayton
"I am Shiva, the god of death"

I love Michael Clayton for a lot of reasons, the first being the acting. It was the only movie this year to get nominated for multible acting Oscars (saying this in 2008) and I can see why. The last great movie star George Clooney does his best work since Syriana Tom Wilkinson does his best work... well ever.

The script from Bourne writer Tony Gilroy is one of the best. If it weren't for stripper/blogger/Collumnist/Book writer/Oscar-winning screenwriter Diablo Cody, it would have been his year. He writes many memorable lines and it is very intelligent.

The directing also from Tony Gilroy was one the greatest debuts. Fargo 2.... I mean No Country for Old Men, which was shot in the same style as Fargo, so much so that you'll sometimes forget what movie you are watching, won. Tony Gilroy should have won! His voice overs were phenomenal. He took random images and somehow put it together in a logical sence that it made sence.

AHHH!!! I just asked my mom were Stuart Little was, it's at her school, she says she'll bring it home tommorow...

Got Stuart Little watching tonight then watching Michael Clayton

Stuart Little explaination is now up

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
What movie did you really like when you were younger that you don't now ?
I can't speak for Holds, but when I was about seven years old, I thought Atlantis, the Lost Continent was the coolest movie ever...

That proves how cool it was... Full Screen Edition!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
No Harryhausen stuff, but lots of lasers and Atlantis breaking up into pieces and sinking. The best "effect" is Edward Platt ("Chief" from "Get Smart") running around in a white robe and cute hat, playing AZOR the High Priest.