Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: Ðèstîñy (The Accentuated!)

Tools    

[b][size="3"]
My final decision is a Comedy. I don't think that we laugh enough in life, so that would be the best choice.
I know what you mean my life has been a Comedy so far i practice a lot of therapy with my clients

The Spirit:
4. If your life could be any movie genre, following the same basic plotlines as that genre including all the stock characters, which genre and why?

My final decision is a Comedy. I don't think that we laugh enough in life, so that would be the best choice.

I know. I'm boring.
good call Dest!
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Which Mofo Would You: NO REPEATS

Watch a movie with?

Grab a drink with?

Go to the beach with?

Grab some dinner with?

Break the law with?

Get high with?

Just hang out with?

Go sky diving with?

Travel with?

Start a band with?

Make a movie with?

Listen to old records with?

Cook food with?

Race against?

Play cards with?

Ghost Hunt with?

Debate With?

Suspect's Reviews

since we have to keep it NON-personal....

If you could walk onto any car lot/building and drive away with the car for free and tax-free - what car would you choose?

Pick an extreme sport. Any extreme sport. Which one?

Disneyland or Disneyworld?

If you had an opportunity to go into sub-space orbit on SpaceShipTwo, for free, would you take it? Why or why not?

I am half agony, half hope.
What's your middle name? When you were in trouble when you were a kid, did your mom yell both your first and middle names?

Do you find yourself doing or saying things to your kids that your mother used to do or say to you?

What's your idea of a great date?

Johann von Goethe

I agree.
But sometimes it's tough.
For me, the rougher the times, the easier it becomes to laugh.
I think we grow numb to it. I know that throughout the years, I've become one sarcastic little *****! I always end up making the whole room laugh, no matter where I am. Well, maybe not a funeral.

"I have heard it said that a complicated childhood can lead to a life in the arts. I tell you this story of my father and me, to let you know I am qualified to be a comedian."

Steve Martin

Which Mofo Would You: NO REPEATS:

There aren't enough options for me. I can hang with just about anyone.

Watch a movie with? ~ Used Future. Well, we just got back from buying all those movies. We may as well watch them.

Grab a drink with? ~ Mark, to see if I can drink him under the table. I guzzled four Budweisers during that 'supposed' UTI last year, and I didn't feel a thing, so don't let my size fool ya!

Go to the beach with? ~ Caity, and we'll shop while we're there.

Grab some dinner with? ~ Mrs. Darcy & Slug. That's a two for one special, and I'm using it.

Break the law with? ~ Lennon. I'm just going to point at him, and watch him run. Don't forget your hat, kid!

Get high with? ~ adidasss, followed by illegal downloading of films. If we're going to get high, we may as well watch something.

Just hang out with? ~ Sexy. We'll do a Golden Girls marathon, with cheesecake, ice cream . . .

Go sky diving with? ~ Jrs, and he gets to go first!

Travel with? ~ Holden, so he can show me the colorful side of New York.

Start a band with? ~ Are two people considered a band?
Sedai. It's not really considered a band, me thinks, but he can spin, and I'll watch.

Thanks Pyro! Every time I now say something like that, I feel like a pervert!

Can either of you spin records?
I'm leaving this topic.

Make a movie with? ~ JustinW. I only got to see about half of your film, with no volume, but it still looked rather good. The way the scenes were put together, and all.

Listen to old records with? ~ Pyro. I still have mine. Billy Squire, Led Zeppelin, Ozzy Osbourne . . . The Monkees. We can spin those.

Cook food with? ~ 7thson. Your kitchen, of course. I'm not cleaning that mess up. Maybe we could toss The Swedish Chef in there, and see if he really knows how to cook.

Race against? ~ If we can wait until after my surgery, then The Tank. We'll do a ten mile run for charity. If not, then I pick Neb's. She said she can't run either, so we'll just trip everyone else, as they go by.

Play cards with? ~ Bill. How much money you got, kid?!?

Ghost Hunt with? ~ Gummo. That girl likes some freaky things. Have you seen her My-Space? I want to see how easy she scares.

Debate With? ~ Powdered Wawa. He doesn't like to do this anymore than I do, so we can just bull-***** the whole time. That, we both have covered.

I'd like to add some . . .

The next time someone pisses me off, I'd like to take Mack along for the ride.

I'd like to bench-press things with Pimpy.

Build a web-site with the little green man.

Last, but not least. Teach The Spirit how to get those damned avatars going.
Don't say sorry, kid!

Yes, I cheated some, but it's my thread!

If you could walk onto any car lot/building and drive away with the car for free and tax-free - what car would you choose?

The most expensive one on the lot, to resell for cash. I'm not into cars.

Pick an extreme sport. Any extreme sport. Which one?

Well, I wasn't even sure what qualified, so I went here. If this is for me to do, then I pick Paint-ball. If I can see it, I can shoot it. That, and those others would kill me.

Disneyland or Disneyworld?

Is there a difference? I dunno. I went to one of those when I was a kid. Is there a difference?

If you had an opportunity to go into sub-space orbit on SpaceShipTwo, for free, would you take it?

No!

Why or why not?

I haven't even been on an airplane yet!

What's your middle name?

Ellen.

When you were in trouble when you were a kid, did your mom yell both your first and middle names?

Yep!

Do you find yourself doing or saying things to your kids that your mother used to do or say to you?

Yep! Question number two is one of them. hehe

What's your idea of a great date?

The perfect date, my fantasy date, is for total alone time. Movies, music, candles, and food. Cooking for each other, vegging out to a movie marathon, slow dancing, massage, etc, etc, etc . . .

Use your imagination!

If I read you wrong, and that wasn't your question. Well, who cares. That's one kick-ass fantasy. Now ain't it!?!

What's your favourite item of clothing and why?

You've got one day left before the world ends, what do you do?

Beer, Wine, or Spirits?

What's your favourite fast food?

How many tomatoes can you squash in 3.5 seconds?

Favourite pizza topping?

80's makeup effects or CGI?

Jeans, boot cut or straight?

Sneakers or shoes?

Favourite dog breed?

Bananas or apples?

Do you have fridge magnets, and if so what are they?

Disco or Punk?

You know the isle at the grocery store that has all the desserts on it?....nm.

What would a man's dish be anyway?

Probably my little spaghetti strap, sun dresses.

They are very comfortable.

You've got one day left before the world ends, what do you do?

Everything I can possibly do with my children, and to see my mother and sister again. Not that I don't see them already, twice a week, but still!

Beer, Wine, or Spirits?

Any wine that I have already had, tasted like death. I don't know what Spirits is, so I will go with "The King of Beers" . . .

What's your favourite fast food?

Well, as far as speed goes, I will choose The China Wok. It may not qualify as fast food to some, but every time I call in an order, they say, "Ten minute!".

How many tomatoes can you squash in 3.5 seconds?

None. Dude, that's food. I can't stand to waste.

Favourite pizza topping?

Mushroom & spinach.

80's makeup effects or CGI?

The 80's, babe. All the way.

Jeans, boot cut or straight?

Hmmm, honestly I have both. It would depend on what I'm wearing. I mean, hello!

Sneakers or shoes?

Sneakers, and I have all kinds. You know, to color coordinate.

Favourite dog breed?

Any kind of Terrier.

Bananas or apples?

Bananas.

Do you have fridge magnets, and if so what are they?

Yes, and they are pictures of my children, crafty ceramics, and one that says it's my kitchen. Why? Because it is!

Disco or Punk?

That would depend on my mood, but if made to choose, then it's disco all the way, babe. Disco will never die.

You know the isle at the grocery store that has all the desserts on it?....nm.

Chicken *****!

What would a man's dish be anyway?

That would depend on the man, now wouldn't it!?!

Freddy or Jason?

TV or Computer?

What's your favorite curse word?

If you had to be deserted on an island, who would you have with you to keep company?

Thriller or shockers?

Freddy or Jason?

Jason. The original Jason.

TV or Computer?

Well, I have cable, a VCR, a DVD player, etc . . . all wired into this baby, so I can easily say computer.

What's your favorite curse word?

The *F* word.

If you had to be deserted on an island, who would you have with you to keep company?

My children, no doubt. They are what I live for.

Thriller or shockers?

I love a good shock, or two. I've been zapped by my holiday lights for two years in a row, now, but I'll choose Thrillers.

Beer, Wine, or Spirits?

Any wine that I have already had, tasted like death. I don't know what Spirits is, so I will go with "The King of Beers" . . .
Spirits are what us limeys call hard liquor.

I was thinking about 'my' clothes, when I posted my other answer. I was looking for the most comfortable things I wear. Honestly, even though this is more than one item, I prefer men's clothes. From sweat-suits, sweaters, T-shirts, boxers, button-up shirts, and mens PJs. I love wearing your all's clothes. Too comfy!

Spirits are what us limeys call hard liquor.
OK, drinking that straight . . . no way. I have, but why do it. I have had Vodka with blue Kool-Aid, Screw Drivers, Bloody Marys, Hurricanes, Long Island Teas . . . . I haven't had a Martini yet, but for the most part, anything commonly known, I have probably had. Although outside of the beer I drank for my "supposed" UTI last year, I haven't drank in an eternity. For the most part, when I was 21-22, I drank due to stress, got a bleeding ulcer, wasted away to roughly 85 - 95 lbs, smoked dope to gain it all back, and that took about 6 months to do.

I was thinking about 'my' clothes, when I posted my other answer. I was looking for the most comfortable things I wear. Honestly, even though this is more than one item, I prefer men's clothes. From sweat-suits, sweaters, T-shirts, boxers, button-up shirts, and mens PJs. I love wearing your all's clothes. Too comfy!

OK, drinking that straight . . . no way. I have, but why do it. I have had Vodka with blue Kool-Aid, Screw Drivers, Bloody Marys, Hurricanes, Long Island Teas . . . . I haven't had a Martini yet, but for the most part, anything commonly known, I have probably had. Although outside of the beer I drank for my "supposed" UTI last year, I haven't drank in an eternity. For the most part, when I was 21-22. I drank due to stress, got a bleeding ulcer, wasted away to roughly 85 - 95 lbs, smoked dope to gain it all back, and that took about 6 months to do.
I don't really drink either, save for the odd half pint of beer. When I go out I mainly drink coca cola with lemon, or orange and soda.

when I was 21-22, I drank due to stress, got a bleeding ulcer, wasted away to roughly 85 - 95 lbs, smoked dope to gain it all back, and that took about 6 months to do.

Are you saying: if I drop the hard stuff I will lose some of my beerbellyness if I toke instead of swallow?

Kool