Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: Ðèstîñy (The Accentuated!)

Tools    

5. Serious time: Where in the Hell is Waldo?
and that is serious

Why didn't you finish getting grilled?
Busted!

I'm not a fan of personal questions. I have shared a lot of things about my past, here and there, scattered between people. Tidbits, I suppose. I don't hate personal questions, but with a past like mine, it ain't going on a public message board. I'd rather keep these questions fun, and joke around. You will see that by what I have asked others. The more I stay away from personal chat, the better my brain will be. So with that said, Lady Aniko, I'm pretty much going to by-pass the bulk of your questions . . .

The Tank!

-Have you ever seen The River (1984), (with a good part of it filmed right in my hometown in Tennessee)? If so, what did you think of it?

Nope! I will look into it, though!

Originally Posted by mark f
5. How come you're such a sweetheart, Babe?
I'll concur with Mark on the above.....anyway.....

It's been awhile since you all said that, so you may have changed your minds, but thanks!

-What keeps you in Big Orange country? Job? Family? Friends? How did you get there to begin with?

Family. I was born here, raised elsewhere, and came back when I was around 13 years old.

-What is the best thing about Tennessee/Southern culture? What is the worst thing?

I haven't really put any thought into this, but to answer with something . . . I don't like crowds, so big cities for visiting are fine, but for living, I'm fine and dandy right here. The down south prejudice is annoying, BUT nowhere near as bad as it use to be. I don't think some people realize that. I dunno. It's still worse than other places, though.

-Where would you want to live if you weren't in Tennessee?

I was told that I should move out west, because of my back pain. The weather, and all. I really don't care to move, though. My children are set-up here. We are in this tiny house together, and we're staying.

-Will either Vol basketball team go all the way this year in the NCAA tournament?

There's a good chance I'm a tad late for this question.

thebest:
What made you decide to get grilled like a newspaper wrapped salmon?

I dunno, exactly, but I did worry a tad. Shhhhh, I'm paranoid, with good reason to be.

Sir Toose:
1). Why don't you want to watch Death Proof?

It didn't look like my type of film. Too much gore, maybe?

2). Who was your favorite character in Steel Magnolias and why?
I'm not actually a fan of that movie. I suppose it would be the two, Shirley MacLaine, and Olympia Dukakis. The fighting between the two.

3). Are you an outside in the sunlight or outside in the moonlight type of person?
That is 50/50, I suppose. Before my back problem, I was all about working out daily, tanning, etc, etc . . . obsessed with it. Of course, who doesn't love a night under the stars. That, and I am usually made fun of for loving the dark. My home is often referred to as a cave. All you need are candles, food, movies . . .

Aniko:
Three children, 19, 15, and 10. All at home. Two boys, and a girl.

One dog (Chewie), and 9 cats. Six of them are in "The Cat House", and the rest are inside. Mona, the mom. Bonnie & Clyde, Jack & Jill, and Murray. His name is a longer story, so later on . . .

Mrs. Darcy:

How much food do nine cats eat?

It's not that bad, really. The air conditioner/heat is the worst part of the pet bill for me, but I can't have them out there without either.

What do you and your kids do for laughs?
Movies, and TV (DVD) are the big to-do around here. We visit friends and family a lot, too.

7thson:

1. If you could, would you?

In the blink of an eye.

2. If your soulmate was a redneck republican with rabies would you change souls or parties or get a stomach shot?

I'd just shoot him.

3. Why?

It's easier than switching souls, ain't it?!?

4. Why Not?

He's got the rabies, not me, so why get a shot?

5. Serious time: Where in the Hell is Waldo?

I dunno, but when you find the f@cker, slap him for me.

1. Why are you so awesome?

2. Who would win, Centaur or Minotaur?

3. Would the victor of that fight be able to beat Vasquez in a fight?

4. If your life could be any movie genre, following the same basic plotlines as that genre including all the stock characters, which genre and why?
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

I love them i ask my clients personal questions everyday and I tell them they can ask me anything also . . .
Yep, but that is private. I can, and have done that. I usually regret it, though.

Your way is better, though. Letting them get personal with you, as well. I've seen where the doctors sit there, nod their heads, write on a pad, and ask nosy questions. Mind you, that is on TV shows, movies, etc . . . I just assume that is how they are here. I can't swear to it.

The Spirit

You are so alone on that opinion.

This guy right here . . .

Nope! She'd make him her b!tch!

4. If your life could be any movie genre, following the same basic plotlines as that genre including all the stock characters, which genre and why?

As in, what has my life been more like?

Your way is better, though. Letting them get personal with you, as well. I've seen where the doctors sit there, nod their heads, write on a pad, and ask nosy questions. Mind you, that is on TV shows, movies, etc . . . I just assume that is how they are here. I can't swear to it.
Some (not all) therapists are like that I don't like those sort of people

The Spirit

You are so alone on that opinion.

This guy right here . . .

Nope! She'd make him her b!tch!

As in, what has my life been more like?
1. Im sure thats not true at all!

2. Good call.

3. Even better call

4. No i meant like if u could suddenly mold your life into that genre. (i.e. crime noir. suddenly your thrown into an urban world of trenchcoats, cigarettes, and deception. Theres the villain, the mobsters, the hero, femme fatales, etc.)

4. No i meant like if u could suddenly mold your life into that genre. (i.e. crime noir. suddenly your thrown into an urban world of trenchcoats, cigarettes, and deception. Theres the villain, the mobsters, the hero, femme fatales, etc.)
OK, well I've had way too many dramatic, and suspense thriller type situations in my life, already. Since I was old enough to realize what was going on, even. I'll think about this today, and come back with something nice for me and the youngsters to have as a future.

I need to hurry off!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I just really wanted to say this

Who is ya daddy and what does he do?

Lennon:
Who is ya daddy and what does he do?

Well, he's been dead since I was eight, so . . .

No worries for asking. All that was a very long time ago. I'm like 80 now.

7thson:
If you were stranded on a dessert isle with someone what dish would you have dibs on?

If the someone is a man, then I'd go for his dish.

Sorry! Did I read you wrong?!?

The Spirit:

My final decision is a Comedy. I don't think that we laugh enough in life, so that would be the best choice.

I know. I'm boring.

I don't think that we laugh enough in life...
I agree.
But sometimes it's tough.