Law Abiding Citizen

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

Director: F. Gary Gray
Writer: Kurt Wimmer
Cast: Gerard Butler, Jamie Foxx, Bruce McGill, Regina Hall, and Viola Davis.
Release Date: Click HERE
Sites: IMDb Page, TrailerAddict Page

I'm pretty excited for this. One thing I love is guys who become villians in a sort of way after going through hell (Two-Face) and vigilantes (Punisher) and this looks like it combines both.

Plus the idea of a man still killing from behind bars is an idea I do like, like the Batman Confidential story 'Do You Understand These Rights?' that I did kind of like. So this movie sounds good.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The first two posters look like the posters from The Spirit.

Suspect's Reviews

Looks pretty over the top but I still might check it out...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
That's what I like in my action movies, just over the top gung ho action.

This just looks like a good piece of entertainment, i'll see it
4. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
5. Spirited Away

Just finished watching this.

Seen it before and came to a conclusion... and then the same conclusion this time round as well.

WARNING: "L.A.C" spoilers below

I wish his plan had come to fruition and he'd succeeded, I really got to hating Foxx and the other authority figures like the Mayor and Judges etc and hoped they'd all get to learn the lesson he was trying to teach them... instead, he gets caught out by some receipts for real estate.

I mean, WTF? Talk about anti-climax.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just finished watching this.

Seen it before and came to a conclusion... and then the same conclusion this time round as well.

WARNING: "L.A.C" spoilers below

I wish his plan had come to fruition and he'd succeeded, I really got to hating Foxx and the other authority figures like the Mayor and Judges etc and hoped they'd all get to learn the lesson he was trying to teach them... instead, he gets caught out by some receipts for real estate.

I mean, WTF? Talk about anti-climax.
I feel exactly the same as you Rodent

just saw it, i thought it was a great movie,

though jamie foxx is almost the same in every movie he plays in

What were you saying again, young one?
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood