Transformers 4 to feature all-new robots

Tools    

Well, at least they're being honest about it. There again, as the whole thing started as a series of half hour adverts in the 80's, there's not really much to admit. Still, it makes a change.

Hasbro disappointed with the amount of toys sold by the last instalment Transformers: Dark of the Moon

The next film in the 'Transformers' series will feature an all-new cast of transforming robots because the last film 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' didn't sell enough toys.

According to reports, Transformer-maker Hasbro was disappointed with the performance of the last film in the series in terms of the amount of robots sold.

It's thought that because the first three films featured the same characters, toy sales reached a plateau. So now new robots will be drafted into the next film along with a brand new story to introduce them.

Hasbro CEO Brian Goldner revealed the news of the new direction at the UBS Best of Americas 2012 Conference.

Goldner also unveiled a new logo for the franchise.

Elsewhere, director Michael Bay has said that the fourth film will be his last, and the budget will be lower than previous films.

But we should avoid calling the fourth a 'reboot'.

“It’s not a reboot, that’s maybe the wrong word,” he said. “I don’t want to say reboot because then people will think we’re doing a Spider-Man and starting from the beginning. We’re not.

“We’re taking the story that you’ve seen - the story we’ve told in three movies already - and we’re taking it in a new direction. But we’re leaving those three as the history. It all still counts.”
http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/transform...ew-robots.html

Well with a budget cut and an entire new cast to develop i can only assume that we have seen the best of The transformers. >.<

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Psh, Transformers aren't even robots. They are cars. Duh.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I hated the last two movies. Skipping this one.

Suspect's Reviews

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
I can only hope it transforms its way straight-to-dvd.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Transformers vs The Go-bots is the working title.

I'd rather watch the Citroen advert with that dancing car.
Much more entertainment there.
Indeed Rodent Indeed xD

Yeah The music Got me going haha, and the car well, who does'nt like a dancing car Aye?

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.

Dude you literally just copied my line and pasted it...scroll up a bit and you'll see it! c'mon!

You Paul W.S. Anderson or something?

*sigh*

*makes some tea*