Songs you get tired of hearing

Tools    

There are quite a few for me. One has to be in the air. That could be Phil Collins's most famous song. But I don't get it. It is kind of annoying how often it is on the radio. Against all odds, that's all, Can't stop loving you, follow me, all his songs from Tarzan and Brother Bear are way better.

It didn't dawn on me until recently that I hate the song girls just wanna have fun. It is so repptitve.

I want to get physical gets very tiresome too.

And here I go again is a decent song. But it gets played so much that you get tired of it.

And do you its Christmas time is really annoying.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Whoa, man, you don't like In The Air Tonight? It's a classic.

I'm gonna go with Call Me Maybe. Most annoying song ever written.

This bloody song, it seems to be on everytime I go into a music shop or a clothing shop:

Urgh and this one, and the fact that it's incredibly pretentious when they bring out the Marquis de Sade quote at the beginning, please...:

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Three words: We Are Young.

Also, Adele. Screw Adele.

Also, Adele. Screw Adele.
Hey, don't write that...I'm warning you She will be Mother very soon.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
That "Someone I used to know"

Went from decent, to okay.. to sick as f*ck of hearing it.

You don't hear it very often nowadays, but 10 years ago Nelly Furtado's "I'm like a bird" was played on the radio way too often. I didn't like it the first time I heard it and it hasn't grown on me yet.

"Do you know what 'Nemesis' means?"
Speaking as an unreconstructed hippy who's into progressive rock, ambient electronica & dub chill (plus jazz, classical, yadda yadda yadda), I get sick of hearing virtually everything on commercial radio

It's horrid!

When did Nelly Furtado (who she?) ever release an album with one 79 minute song on it, eh? Answer me that!

I stopped listening to most popular/commercial radio stuff years ago. Even the occasional decent songs got overplayed to death.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Anything from Britany
nebbit isn't a Britney fan....stop the presses! nebbit has never said a bad word on forums, it's good to release it nebbit...

I agree with Deadite. You can listen to the top 40 over and over only for so long before you want to throw your radio out the window.

I got sick of Elvis after he died in 1977. For two years thats all you heard was Elvis, Elvis, Elvis. Im just getting back to where I can listen to his songs without puking.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I can't deal with "Old Time Rock and Roll" by Bob Seeger. I hate it as a matter of fact. It got overplayed because of Risky Business, and it's a pretty crap song, to boot.

I also hate "Wonderful Tonight" even though I love Eric Clapton. It's a prom theme, and a really bad one at that.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Anything from One Direction and Bieber