Iron Man 3

Tools    

Movie Forums Insomniac
Boy I sure hope Iron Man makes it out of The Avengers alive, or this movie's gonna bomb.
There's no way this movie's going to bomb, but if Iron Man doesn't make it out alive in The Avengers, then they certainly have to make drastic changes with Iron Man 3 then. lol

The lovely and wonderful actress Rebecca Hall has been cast as the female lead in the third movie! I would have actually prefered Jessica Chastain but she had to drop out apparently, but Rebecca Hall is another excellet choice. I'm looking forwards to Iron Man 3 now.

I loved Rebecca Hall in The Town! She deserves a break out role and I hope this is it.

The cast and concept is perfect and exactly where Iron Man needs to go after Avengers.

New Characters and Cast in Iron Man 3

If you didn't already know the cast list of Iron Man 3 just will not stop growing. Marvel is doing it's best to keep a few characters/cast members off the radar but they just keep getting leaked. Just recently Chinese actor Wang Xueqi was pretty much announced to have a role in Iron Man 3 or in the end credits. He will be playing Chen Lu or commenley know as Radioactive Man !

Also a couple of weeks ago Dale Dickey from true blood announced that she will be have a role in Iron Man 3 as a character named Mrs. Davis. How many more characters is marvel keeping secret from us?

I liked it very much and the silly dialogues are really awesome.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Oh you did?

Cant wait for this flick. Its gonna be SAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Iron Man 3 Teaser Trailer!

The full trailer is coming out in a couple days, I'm so excited!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Well they set the bar really low with that piece of crap Iron Man 2 so they really can't do any worse.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Well they set the bar really low with that piece of crap Iron Man 2 so they really can't do any worse.
Ironman 2 is a distant memory. Its the Avengers this one can build off of.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Ironman 2 is a distant memory. Its the Avengers this one can build off of.
Tiz true.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Watched it yesterday, looks pretty dark and infinitely better than Iron Man 2.

Suspect's Reviews

I think this is really awesome written story. I have seen the trailer and this is really the best trailer I have watched and i m very much impressed with it.I think anyone who have watched this trailer will really looking forward to this movie. Also the poster is attractive.

International Woman of Mystery
@Akatemple.... I was a little put off by that too

looks pretty dark and infinitely better than Iron Man 2.
Indeed! Looks fabulous. I'm quite excited for the third film, especially interested in seeing what Rebecca Hall is like in the film.