Cars and your gender

Tools    

Why would a good woman judge a man because of his transportation? I can see up to the point of him driving around in some ancient beater that will only start on a good day, but what about driving a chick car?
Any woman who would judge a man by the car he drove, needs to be judged by the size of her breast. I mean fair is fair

Any woman who would judge a man by the car he drove, needs to be judged by the size of her breast. I mean fair is fair
The word “judge” wasn’t used in the first post.

There’s nothing wrong with a woman “caring” what kind of car a guy drives. Women care what kind of jeans men wear so why not care about his wheels too?

It’s not a dealbreaker, but it’s nice to drive around in a Rolls or a Benz. Or a Bentley!

The word “judge” wasn’t used in the first post.

There’s nothing wrong with a woman “caring” what kind of car a guy drives. Women care what kind of jeans men wear so why not care about his wheels too?

It’s not a dealbreaker, but it’s nice to drive around in a Rolls or a Benz. Or a Bentley!
My post wasn't directly about you Stirch or your views...My post was a segue about any woman who would judge a man by the type of car he drove. Call it a rant, (though I always drove cool cars myself)....So...hence a man who judged a woman by her breast size would be equally silly IMO. I'm talking generally here, nothing about you personally I'm just using your post as a jumping board to my post.

*Note: I would never judge a woman by her breast size. Some guys find breast size all important, but when I was single that was the least important aspect of a woman who I might want to date.

*Note: I would never judge a woman by her breast size. Some guys find breast size all important, but when I was single that was the least important aspect of a woman who I might want to date.
I declare you to be the most woke person on this forum.

I declare you to be the most woke person on this forum.
Ha, I'll take that as a compliment But I suppose it could be an insult Either way it's OK

I'm all for human equality, animal rights, the environment, stuff like that!

Ha, I'll take that as a compliment But I suppose it could be an insult Either way it's OK

I'm all for human equality, animal rights, the environment, stuff like that!
Not here to insult anyone. I was just stating a fact. Woke is real, man.

Why would a good woman judge a man because of his transportation? I can see up to the point of him driving around in some ancient beater that will only start on a good day, but what about driving a chick car?
Oh dear me, let’s start off by defining the proverbial ‘good woman’. Someone who doesn’t want to improve her living standards while she’s at it? Why wouldn’t you? A ‘chick’ car (provided the man himself really sees it as such) is another a bad predicador of someone’s general masculinity levels.*

I’m saying that as someone whose male family member in his 60s had a habit of buying women’s bags (for himself). I suppose they were what you’d these days call ‘unisex’ bags, but they really weren’t, they were all from ladies’ ranges. And it did affect all sorts of things, so much so that when he was particularly drunk, he might refer to himself as a woman (once said something like ‘A woman like me’). Go figure...

Now, that’s not always a deal breaker, but if hyper-masculinity or machoism is what said woman likes, it won’t work for her and that’s fair enough for her to acknowledge. I think in this instance the ‘cool’ car is much more about testosterone than resources.

(... I wonder if I’m getting banned...)

Oh dear me, let’s start off by defining the proverbial ‘good woman’. Someone who doesn’t want to improve her living standards while she’s at it? Why wouldn’t you? A ‘chick’ car (provided the man himself really sees it as such) is another a bad predicador of someone’s general masculinity levels.*

I’m saying that as someone whose male family member in his 60s had a habit of buying women’s bags (for himself). I suppose they were what you’d these days call ‘unisex’ bags, but they really weren’t, they were all from ladies’ ranges. And it did affect all sorts of things, so much so that when he was particularly drunk, he might refer to himself as a woman (once said something like ‘A woman like me’). Go figure...

Now, that’s not always a deal breaker, but if hyper-masculinity or machoism is what said woman likes, it won’t work for her and that’s fair enough for her to acknowledge. I think in this instance the ‘cool’ car is much more about testosterone than resources.

(... I wonder if I’m getting banned...)

So long as it's European, it's called a "carry-all".

As for my chick car, do you think it would help if I got some bull balls? I laughed my ass off when I first saw those things, and ever since I've always thought "hmmm...".

So long as it's European, it's called a "carry-all".

As for my chick car, do you think it would help if I got some bull balls? I laughed my ass off when I first saw those things, and ever since I've always thought "hmmm...".
That would infinitely improve matters!

i found out this week that im going in a Lamborghini Huracan for a joy ride next week
Ooh, interesting. On a racetrack by any chance?

by the way car model collection. not the actual car collection lol
Model form is the best for a car collection. No maintenance costs and so much less space. They even hold their value. Enjoy the outing.