Mike Judge's Extract

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

Director: Mike Judge
Writer: Mike Judge
Cast: Jason Bateman, Ben Affleck, Mila Kunis, Kristen Wiig, and J.K. Simmons
Plot: Joel, the owner of an Extract plant, tries to contend with myriad personal and professional problems, such as his potentially unfaithful wife and employees who want to take advantage of him.
Release Date: September 4th, 2009.
Sites: Main Site, IMDb Site, and Wikipedia Site

I'm very excited for this. Office Space was funny and Idiocracy was very underrated and underseen. This looks to be similair, probably catch this one on DVD.

I'm all about this movie. Love Judge's stuff, love the actors involved, loved the trailer. Love Affleck in a goofy supporting role. Can't wait to see it.

Wish I had something more insightful to say.

Beavis & Butt-head Make a Rare Appearance For Extract

Mike Judge said he always wanted to leave the door open for more Beavis and Butt-head. Well they have returned to promote Judge’s new comedy Extract which comes out this Friday and stars Jason Bateman, Mila Kunis, Kristen Wiig, and Ben Affleck. You can watch the clip below.

Source: Collider

Does anyone else think Beavis' voice in that little clip sounded different than it normally did?

so anyone seen it yet? the longer trailer looks humorous, but not run-out-and-see-it-right-away funny.

I only know one person who's seen it and he said it wasn't as good as he was expecting, he said it was rather bland and boring. That said, he's a big fan of Office Space and I think he was expecting more of the same.

Yeah, I saw it a week ago. My review is HERE. I thought it was decent but ultimately a bit disappointing. Still worth seeing, especially on DVD, but nowhere near the class of Office Space. Judge is a victim of his own success a bit here, a good effort but less than his best so destined to disappoint most who see it.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

mmmm. good review. I guess I'll go in with a little expectation as I can, but bummer that its not as good as office space. I almost wonder if "The Office" tv series stole that trophy, or at the very least, stepped in to fill that niche created by Office Space, and if any movie can even compete on that level ever again.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Just saw this (thx Netflix). It was pretty ok. I'm liking JB more with every movie I see him in. Good to see Affleck in a goofy role. Fun Gene Simmons cameo. This movie was like a lightly sweet muffin, no harm, no foul.