Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: Ðèstîñy (The Accentuated!)

Tools    

Ok, I'll have a go... sorry if these have been done already...

How many movies do you hazard a guess you've seen?

Chick Flicks or Sci-Fi?

What film did you love, but no longer?

What film did you hate, but now like?

Casual/relaxed dress or dress smartly?

Favourite sport to play?

Favourite sport to watch?

Dinosaurs or fantasy monsters?

Stop Motion creatures, Live Action Man In Suit (even Puppet) Creatures or CGI Creatures?

Meow!

So where is my little piggy???

Moving on . . .

A TV show universe you would love to settle in.

ER! I can't stand Clooney, but with all the problems I've had these past many years, it would have come in very handy, and it actually still would.

An actor that never fails to make you laugh.

Well, none are that good, but I do have my favorites. Do they still have to be making films?

How do you do your thinking, does music help? do you have a thinking couch? Smoking? A drink maybe?

How do I do my thinking? Very well, thank you so very much! I just do it, and stressful and/or loud situations don't usually get in the way. Don't I sound cocky!?!

Do you have any conspiracy theories of your own or do you believe in any of the existing ones?

Oh yes, I've been telling people for years now that everything is a conspiracy. It is, you know? No *****!

voneil7:

Glad you're back Destiny!

Thanks! I'm actually back again. I see that you are now gone though, which means I'm typing to myself.

Have you ever been part of an international jewel theft ring?

Not in this lifetime.

Have you ever drunk dialed someone?

I can't remember. I was drunk.

Noooooooooooooo, I'm kidding. I have not.

What part of Tennessee do you live in? (I used to live in Kentucky and miss it)

I'm somewhere in the middle.

Does it bother you when people call you Ma'am?

Not at all. I like it.

Have you ever had Derby Pie?

No, but I just Googled it, and minus the walnuts, it looks good.

Can you send me some good southern cooking? (I miss that too!)

I'm actually a great cook. Gettin' cocky again, yes I am. Anyway, you're gone, so this question is now pointless. Not that I was actually going to do it or anything. I just wanted to brag a little.

I'll think of some more for ya!

Well, you'll have to come back too, so see ya maybe.

What 3 incidents (more if you want to talk about them) have most influenced your life and made you the person you are today? It can be something you saw, something you did, something you decided--just 3 things that have most influenced you.
Well, he is gone as well. I'm not sure how to answer this question. The things that have made me who I am aren't influential things, but more so things that made me the very rough around the edges bitch that I am. Sweet as sugar and pure frickin' evil all bundled up into one little package. I'm probably going to leave this question alone. Let me dwell. Maybe I can work up a little bullsh!t about myself to make this work.

Nine cats!!!??? really? Okey I want to ask to then!

What are your 3 siz...just kidding.

What's your real name?
I remember you said it but I don't remember so I think it's rude not to know your real name. I mean look! Anyone ask your name because they all know it.

What's your favorite color?

Are you a feminist or would like to help them or support what they do?

Now a serious question..What are your 9 cats's names?!

Would you pick up a kitten from the street knowing that he will be alone half of the day because you are busy/bussy?
(I am blaming myself for leaving ChinChar on the street instead of bringing it to my appartment)

How many games have you created so far?

Peter Languila

Do you watch any youtubers?

Do you have any other hobbies?

I think that will do for now pig. Now I have to go to the gym before it gets dark, hope to see your answers soon!

Damn, I never answered some of these. I think it's a good thing I bailed on the new movie thread, with all the things that keep popping up. Half the people that asked me questions, aren't even here anymore. Too sad!

Can you remember the names you decided against using for your kids?
When was the last time you were really nervous?
Do you think up threads you then don't make?
Ever dyed your hair an unusual colour?
Ever saved anyone's life?