TV TRIVIA

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
The late Paul Lynde, of course
Paula Lynde is correct, but Mesmerized beat you to it.

This is the current trivia question:

Which Star Trek the original series writer wrote episodes under a pseudonym for the third season of Star Trek TOS?
I know that DC Fontana used a pseudonym, but I think it was for the books, not the TV show.

Gene Coon, who has been credited with developing the humorous interplay between Spock and McCoy, among other elements of "Star Trek," used the pseudonym Lee Cronin in the last season because he was working for another studio.
I'll let someone else post the next question.

Name five sitcom characters that come from England ( and who sport that distinct Brit accent) It can be a regular recurring character or one who appeared in just one episode. It can also be multi characters in one show.

( The actor doesn ' t have to be British, just the character)

Dynasty and ER were not sitcoms, @Gideon58.

. But since you came up with 5 Brits, I' ll fill in:

Maxwell Sheffield on The Nanny
and
Mrs Naugatuck on Maude

and say good enough. Take a turn If you like Gid

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Gene Coon, who has been credited with developing the humorous interplay between Spock and McCoy, among other elements of "Star Trek," used the pseudonym Lee Cronin in the last season because he was working for another studio.
I'll let someone else post the next question.
Correct!

Wow, how did I forget Mrs. Naugatuck! Anyway:

Several decades after playing Phoebe Figalilly on Nanny and the Professor. Juliet Mills returned to television playing a witch named Tabitha on what NBC daytime drama?

Jake Hansen, Amanda Woodward, Matt Fielding, Jo Reynolds, Michael Mancini, Billy Campbell, and Sydney Andrews were all characters on what FOX primetime drama?