I need a recommendation regarding a particular type of teenage movie.

Tools    

You could try "The Craft" .. thats bad girls vs good girl. Actually dark witchcraft vs white witchcraft...

Okey, I will try The Craft too.

For the moment, I will try to watch all the recommendations up until now. It will take some time but I will do it. Unless you have a recommendation that REALLY fits (genre, plot and clique-wise just as I put in the thread), I suggest that people abstain to recommend more movies or I will die watching teen-movies.

Anyway, I want to thank you all deeply. And, as I watch the movies, I will comment about the movies or send a private message. Thank you all.

Okey, I will try The Craft too.

For the moment, I will try to watch all the recommendations up until now. It will take some time but I will do it. Unless you have a recommendation that REALLY fits (genre, plot and clique-wise just as I put in the thread), I suggest that people abstain to recommend more movies or I will die watching teen-movies.

Anyway, I want to thank you all deeply. And, as I watch the movies, I will comment about the movies or send a private message. Thank you all.
Good luck with your research!