The Secret Life of cinemaafficionado

Tools    

CA was friendly enough to send me his best wishes for the New Year via PM.

"You pathetic sniveling little bitch snake piece of ****.
I'll show you low-bread, ****.
When I get through with you, your own mother won't recoginze you. I hope your invitation to Brussels still stands.
We'll get together for lunch and toast marsmellows while I make hamburger out of your face.
Now go cry to Yoda, you pathetic sniveling litlle bitch.
Or, you can beg me to stop ****ing you."

Thanks!

P.S. Looking forward to that lunch!

Needless to say, he's been banned. Thanks for sharing!

By the way, a couple of his images came from an MMA forum that I assume he frequents. They came from different posters, both of whom had been banned. Yeahhhh...nothing at all fishy about that.

CA was friendly enough to send me his best wishes for the New Year via PM.

"You pathetic sniveling little bitch snake piece of ****.
I'll show you low-bread, ****.
When I get through with you, your own mother won't recoginze you. I hope your invitation to Brussels still stands.
We'll get together for lunch and toast marsmellows while I make hamburger out of your face.
Now go cry to Yoda, you pathetic sniveling litlle bitch.
Or, you can beg me to stop ****ing you."
Thanks!

P.S. Looking forward to that lunch!

Sounds like he's been an award-winning chef at some point in his incredible life.

Pfft! He aint leaving. He's got some different account he's using now for sure. He'll effortlessly tell a new string of b.s. with his new name. He already did it before as cinemafacciado.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Awwww don't ban him I was looking forward to more entertainment every couple of weeks.

I vote he gets unbanned.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Dream on.

I feel like not enough people have expressed appreciation for how awesome it is that he called me a "clown in bum." What is that? I've read it dozens of times and I can't figure it out.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I feel like not enough people have expressed appreciation for how awesome it is that he called me a "clown in bum." What is that? I've read it dozens of times and I can't figure it out.
Exactly the sort of entertainment you are depriving us of if you keep him banned!

The People's Republic of Clogher
I thought it was some sort of anagram but that led to naught.

It's probably a CIA code: "Clown in bum at 8 o'clock, pretend women like you" That sort of thing.