Movies That Take Place on New Year's Eve (New Year's Eve Movies)

Tools    

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
The climax (and a large portion of) one of my favorite movies, Holiday, takes place on New Year's Eve. I'm feeling lazy and rather than search or brainstorm myself, I thought I'd ask you guys:

What are some other New Year's Eve movies? Any favorites of yours?

Now, I don't mean movies with a five or ten minute seen that takes place on New Year's. More so, the whole night or a crucial/long part of the movie.

This one's all about New Years' and the special meaning it holds for romances. I thought it was very good.

I'm going to be thinking about this movie this New Year's Eve. This was a pretty good slasher movie about a guy killing people on New Year's Eve. I saw it for the first time a few months ago. You can watch it on Netflix.

The Upcoming New Year's Eve which is the sequel to Valentine's Day although it really isn't since none of the characters will be in this one.

The Upcoming New Year's Eve which is the sequel to Valentine's Day although it really isn't since none of the characters will be in this one.

a few of them still are. Ashton and jessica lol

In the original Ocean's Eleven, the Rat Pack robs Vegas on New Year's Eve. (Don't know about the countless remakes)

I know you said no to 5 -10 minutes scenes but there's just one I can really think of so I'm gonna say it since no one else has yet; Forest Gump.

Welcome to the human race...
Bumped this thread so I could get some more ideas. I was planning on re-watching The Apartment but I'm also wondering what else qualifies that hasn't been mentioned yet e.g I saw someone on Twitter refer to The Hudsucker Proxy as a technical New Year's Eve movie so I figure it's as good a time to watch it as any.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
A Long Way Down (2014) starts on New Years Eve.

Bachelor Mother (1939), and its remake Bundle of Joy (1956), both have scenes at New Years Eve parties.

There's a horror movie called New Year's Evil (1980), but I haven't seen it so I don't know anything about it.