Movies That Have Put You to Sleep

Tools    

I don't know how that's possible
What? Liking it or sleeping through it?

Good-Natured, Film-Loving Fellow
I could never have slept through a moment of V for Vendetta! I was hooked from the beginning; I was very surprised to find that so many didn't care for it. I never did get hold of the graphic novel, and many have told me that it was the treatment of said work which displeased them. Even my beloved Adam and Matty of the FilmSpotting podcast did not care for V for Vendetta one little bit. I... guess... I still love them. And you, Miss Vicky; I still love you, too.

Let's be real. Unless it was a situation where I was watching it on TV and I was really tired, I would NEVER fall asleep during a film because it was boring.

I think maybe Vicky was just tired that day or something.

The film is loud though so...

On the other hand, I think the only movies I've liked that were based on "graphic novels" (I really hate that term, btw) were Ghost World and some of the Batman ones.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was a challenge for me to watch, and I didn't even finish it, I think I've watched about an hour and a half of it. So boring.

I watched Hamlet (1990) last night, I did enjoy it, but at the end my attention were more on my laptop than the tv.

Twilight Series... all the movies are too slow, boring and without any acting skills.

I was very close to falling asleep during my second viewing of the Avatar Special edition, as I'd seen it the night before with my brother, then my friend the next day who couldn't make it to the IMAX with us. We only got back about 23:45 the first time, so I was having real trouble staying awake through the second showing, but not due to boredom.

watchmen was the one movie I saw in theatre that put me to sleep, and wished I didn't spend the money on it.

The only film that's put me to sleep is this one.

Although I only fell asleep watching it once, it took 5 attempts before I was able to make it through the Worlds Most Boring Film start to finish.
Absolutely not.

watch stalker 1979, or solaris 1972 and then say that.

The Twilight Series or at least Twilight itself because I never made it to New Moon and Eclipse. Also I found it very difficult to stay awake during Pride and Prejudice. I did however force myself though because I had paid over $10 in the theater to see it. So a lot of Coca Cola kept me awake.

I fell asleep, ironically enough, while watching

I would like to give it another try though, it was several years ago when I tried to watch it.

Aw come on Tarkovsky has purpose for his pacing
Tarkovksy's an ******* in this regard, but his compositions are stunning, so it's not a big deal. Solaris is definitely one of his more exciting films. The parts that drag are the tracking shots over the Hunters in the Snow painting.

The Twilight Series or at least Twilight itself because I never made it to New Moon and Eclipse.
The trick to getting through the Twilight series (if ever you are forced to do so) is to view them as comedies.