Movies That Have Put You to Sleep

Tools    

yer be kind rewind was good.
and the ending was such a dis appointment and so boring/despressing.
and i bet the sleep you got during avatar was the best sleep you got? i would have enjoyed every minute of it. avatar is a waste of life.
Those 3D goggles can really put you to sleep..

People Need To Re-Read **** Twice on Here
AI reminded me of Bicentennial Man... My god!!!!!
Does anyone like that movie here??....

That movie was really depressing... it kept putting me to sleep..
i thought the movie was alright.. it was kinda depressing the whole way through imo

"There's No F***ing Ice Cream In Your F***ing Future"

I love the film Be Kind, Rewind. The ending was very beautiful and touching. I cannot see how it was boring as it was very erratic and fast paced. The ending was somewhat depressing, but it was sad in a beautiful way. I cried when I saw it.

I love the film Be Kind, Rewind. The ending was very beautiful and touching. I cannot see how it was boring as it was very erratic and fast paced. The ending was somewhat depressing, but it was sad in a beautiful way. I cried when I saw it.
sad in a beautiful way..
hmm how does that word.

If you cannot understand that, then I feel sorry for you. Sad scenes are often sad for their ephemeral beauty. In the case of Be Kind, Rewind, it was a brief moment of community solidarity. The subsequent events are inevitable and tragic, but the film cuts off before depicting them. It shows us what might be the most beautiful moment in all these people's lives just before their lives change/are ruined forever. The following jazz music showing Gondry's innovative sequences for the town's film was quite touching in continuing to seal the moment and remind us of its swan song nature.

If you cannot understand that, then I feel sorry for you. Sad scenes are often sad for their ephemeral beauty. In the case of Be Kind, Rewind, it was a brief moment of community solidarity. The subsequent events are inevitable and tragic, but the film cuts off before depicting them. It shows us what might be the most beautiful moment in all these people's lives just before their lives change/are ruined forever. The following jazz music showing Gondry's innovative sequences for the town's film was quite touching in continuing to seal the moment and remind us of its swan song nature.
i know what it means.
i was talking about the movie -.-'
i just dont see how people found it buetiful or w/e..
all though they try and make the in this case "beautiful" effect with the music and the people clapping.. i dont see how people would find it so beautiful its sad

That movie was absolutely one of the worst ever made.

Good-Natured, Film-Loving Fellow
I definitely fell asleep the first time I sat down to watch 2001: A Space Odyssey. As I woke up near the end, I couldn't believe that I had fallen asleep, but then my sleepy eyes drifted over to the alarm clock. I had tried to watch this film after working eight hours, then pressing 'play' at about 11:30 p.m. Plus, I had the attention span of a 17-year-old boy (which I then was).

So... when I tried it again, I was crazy about it. I had to see it again and again!

P-Lease. There's no way you fell asleep during this.