Sad Songs Song Tournament

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
ROUND 4:

Chris Stapleton - Daddy Doesn't Pray Here Anymore vs. Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms (Alternate Link for U.S.)

Simon and Garfunkel - Sound of Silence vs. Kevin Sharp - Nobody Knows

Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven
vs. A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera - Say Something

Amália Rodrigues - Fado Português vs. Christina Perri - The Lonely

Cesaria Evora - Sodade (Alternate Link for U.S.) vs. Gary Jules – Mad World

The Sundays - Wild Horses vs. R.E.M, - Everybody Hurts

Katie Melua - The One I Love Is Gone vs. A-Ha - Stay on These Roads

Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah vs. Ray Charles - A Song For You

ROUND 4

Chris Stapleton - Daddy Doesn't Pray Here Anymore vs. Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms (Alternate Link for U.S.)

Simon and Garfunkel - Sound of Silence vs. Kevin Sharp - Nobody Knows

Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven vs. A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera - Say Something

Amália Rodrigues - Fado Português vs. Christina Perri - The Lonely

Cesaria Evora - Sodade (Alternate Link for U.S.) vs. Gary Jules – Mad World

The Sundays - Wild Horses vs. R.E.M, - Everybody Hurts

Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
vs. Ray Charles - A Song For You
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
ROUND 4:

@Little Devil, You accidentally voted for both songs in this match, but it might not matter unless both @Ðèstîñy and @Derek Vinyard vote for the same song in the next hour or two.

If you're online in the next hour or two, let me know which song you want to vote for, just in case we need your vote to determine the winner of that match. Thank You.

Are we moving on yet Gbg?

Yes, I was hoping that Ðèstîñy would show up and vote, but she hasn't been online in a few days, so we'll have to move on.

I'll have the winners list up in a few minutes, and then Round 5 shortly after that.

ROUND 5:

A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera - Say Something vs. Katie Melua - The One I Love Is Gone

Gary Jules – Mad World vs. Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms

Christina Perri - The Lonely vs. Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah

Simon and Garfunkel - Sound of Silence vs. R.E.M, - Everybody Hurts

@Little Devil, You accidentally voted for both songs in this match, but it might not matter unless both @Ðèstîñy and @Derek Vinyard vote for the same song in the next hour or two.

If you're online in the next hour or two, let me know which song you want to vote for, just in case we need your vote to determine the winner of that match. Thank You.
Fixed

ROUND 5:

A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera - Say Something vs. Katie Melua - The One I Love Is Gone

Gary Jules – Mad World
vs. Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms (Alternate Link for U.S.)

ROUND 5

Gary Jules – Mad World vs. Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms (Alternate Link for U.S.)

ROUND 5:

Gary Jules – Mad World vs. Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms (Alternate Link for U.S.)

ROUND 5:

ROUND 5:

Legend in my own mind
ROUND 5:

ROUND 5: