RIP Stephen "tWitch" Boss

Tools    

im so shocked that he died 😭, he was my favourite dancers on few step up films and so you think you can dance and ellen degeneres show etc and always watch his instagram videos dancing with his wife allison holker

I sort of remember him from Ellen. I heard he took his own life, which is so tragic to me, I've always found it troubling when a person thinks that this is the only solution to their problems. RIP.

I remember when he was a contestant on So You Think You Can Dance. A sad day to hear this news.

I sort of remember him from Ellen. I heard he took his own life, which is so tragic to me, I've always found it troubling when a person thinks that this is the only solution to their problems. RIP.
thats so sad that he took his own life leaving his amazing wife and 3 kids behind 😨. he seem so happy in his videos dancing around with his wife and kids, i know right that why i stopped suicide few times only thing fix my problem is my beautiful cat and my amazing friends around me that always cheer me up and always there for me