Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

She's not to everyone's taste but I think she's adorable. Shailene Woodley:

No one is to everybodys tastes, @dadgumblah and I think she looks great in the first and last pic. The third pic, however, does show once again that there isn't a woman alive who can make dungerees look good or sexy.

No one is to everybodys tastes, @dadgumblah and I think she looks great in the first and last pic. The third pic, however, does show once again that there isn't a woman alive who can make dungerees look good or sexy.
Well, I'll tell ya, HK, if I had been a young man when her pic was taken, even in the dungerees, I would have fallen hard for her.

Speaking of Ms. Woodley, I saw The Spectacular Now (2013) last week, with her as the female lead. If I'd seen the film before the latest movie decade countdown, it would have been in my Top 25 easily. She was great in it.

Well, I'll tell ya, HK, if I had been a young man when her pic was taken, even in the dungerees, I would have fallen hard for her.
Don't get me wrong, it's not that you can't find a woman wearing dungerees attractive, as shown here

it's just that, even Drew, can't make that item of clothing sexy/look good.

Anyway, as I'm here...

Lisa Edelstein

Ooh, I think Drew looks fine even in the dungarees! I get you about the clothing itself.

Lisa Edelstein is a fine-looking woman. I remember years ago in the mid-80s, when VH1 was in its prime, showing videos and having VJs hosting blocks of music videos, Lisa was a host on there and this was before she hit the big time and I thought she pretty awesome even then. I also remember her from an episode of Frasier where she played a free spirited artsy bohemian type who nevertheless captured the stuffy Frasier's fancy and they, um, hooked up quite a bit.

British singer Freya Ridings

Wow! @honeykid, Susanna Reid is beautiful...this is my first time seeing her or hearing of her. So fine. I know which pic some may choose but the fourth, where she is glammed up, with her elbow on the desk is my favorite, although all are fine.

Jane Levy

Jennifer Lawrence

I'll see your Amy Adams and raise you Jenna Fischer!

Just kidding, not a competition i just used to think Amy Adams and Jenna Fischer were the same person not really having seen much of Amy Adams filmography.