Guy sprouts appendages during intercourse 2010-2017

Tools    

Looking for the name of a movie from 2010-2017 where there's a scene where a girl and a guy are hooking up and the guy sprouts alien wings or other appendages at climax. I think this scene was a memory the girl had of hooking up with the high school bully. What's weird is I don't think the movie was about aliens or paranormal things, it was just an odd addition to the movie. Possibly a high school, summer, and/or party movie. Not horror.

The Lucifer TV series had the main character with wings. He definitely was involved with the ladies, so wings sprouting during climax would fit. The series was more of a comedy cop show and not horror.

I don't remember your exact scene though.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Hmmm if you hadn't said it wasnt horror I would have said either Splice or Species 2.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.