Time travel movie, reset whole planet earth timeline

Tools    

The movie should be something about time travel.

I just remember the final scene of the movie. That final scene I remember is:

The main character in the movie turns the machine to get back into time to save (I think) humanity, and it takes him all the way back to the beginning of life on the planet Earth. It is long before humans and dinosaurs... he actually reset everything. I actually think that he (I think it was male char in the main role) through a movie with his "team" tries to go back through time more than two times to fix some big disaster to save humanity, or maybe it was just the whole planet Earth.

Maybe I distorted the scene of it in my head, but it should be:
The main character was in some spaceship or it was some satellite, and he argues with some girl from his team. Or just the two of them left of the whole team. I remember them to be in like spacesuits. He decides to make ultimate sacrifice by turn the machine one last time and seemingly destroy it with themselves... but the machine success to make "jump" and... there is the effect of it... the screen turns black and then shows a landscape with some hills, rocks, etc. The sun rises in the background everything, seems red - and the narrator (I think it was a female voice) talks about first life and the creation of it... and the credits roll.

So in the end, there is no more time machine and anyone alive.

I'm not so sure but the movie should be older than 10 years.

That's actually all I can remember. I sadly can't give any more information.

I've changed the thread title to be more descriptive, per the warning beneath the title field:

I accidentally press enter and title goes like that 😂
title should be: Time travel movie, reset whole planet earth timeline 😋 something like that

Ah, got it. I was a little surprised, you've posted here enough that I figured you knew the rules, so that explains it!
Thanks for fix it! Anyway, do this sound any familiar to you? Anything?

Not 100% sure what is happening in The Time Machine scene here:
No, no.. no The Time Machine, know that movie, and anyway I already check him before few minutes. Just in this movie, I search for - planet earth is actually reset 😋

No, no.. no The Time Machine, know that movie, and anyway I already check him before few minutes. Just in this movie, I search for - planet earth is actually reset 😋
I check out some more. I had a feeling it was not this one.

A system of cells interlinked
A Sound of Thunder (2005) ?

I just remember a movie.
Actually just the end of the movie... the final scene.

The movie should be something about time travel.
That final scene I remember is:
The main character in the movie to save (I think) humanity he turns the machine to get back into time... and it takes all the back to the beginning of life on the planet earth!
Long long before humans and dinosaurs... he actually reset everything!
I actually think that he (I think it was male char in the main role) with his ''team'' try more than two times back through time to fix some big disaster to save humanity, or maybe it was just the whole planet earth.

Maybe I distort scene of it in my head, but it should be:
He turns that machine, there is the effect of it... screen turns black - and then shows a landscape with some hills, rocks.. etc.. sun arise in the background everything seems red - and the narrator says about first life and creation of it...

Not so sure but the movie should be older than 10 years!

That's actually all I can remember! I sadly can't give any more information.

Are you sure that it's a movie? Could it be an episode of a TV show?

Your description made me think of the series finale of "Star Trek: The Next Generation". The title of the episode is "All Good Things".

Are you sure that it's a movie? Could it be an episode of a TV show?

Your description made me think of the series finale of "Star Trek: The Next Generation". The title of the episode is "All Good Things".
Maybe it even can be an episode from some tv show, but I'm more than 70% sure it's a movie.
But Star Trek: The Next Generation - All Good Things... is not!
I just find how that episode ends on YouTube, and it's not it. In this episode as always, it shows how Starship Enterprise disappears into space. And credits roll.

After the scene I try to explain, credits roll instantly.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
The narrator bit at the end makes me think its an episode of something like The Outer Limits.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

The Quiet Earth kind of has that type of ending - but the guy is on the shore of an alternate place.
Not that.. no man on the horizon... nothing alive at all!

The narrator bit at the end makes me think it's an episode of something like The Outer Limits.
I don't know about The Outer Limits. Just hear about it from you!
But maybe it is. Even I'm pretty sure it was some movie, but again maybe I'm in wrong.
I remember only the ending scene

I edited my topic because I remember some things! Maybe now someone can recognize something!