Karate movie

Tools    

So not sure when this came out, id say 1980 +\- 5 yrs. some skinny karate guy travels around picking up people to help him fight. I know one of the people is a black karate guy i prob saw this when i was 5, so i dont remember much about it. Good luck

Either Kill or Be Killed or Kill and Kill Again, maybe. Both have the same "skinny" karate guy, and at least in one of them, he travels around picking guys to help him.

Sounds like "The Killer Must Kill Again." Don't be friends with maniacs. This is what I can say after watching this movie. What happens if an unfaithful husband who depends on his wife's money wants to get rid of her by enlisting the help of a crazy maniac? Maybe everything worked out for themю But as luck would have it random thieves intervene who steal a car with a dead body right out from under the nose of the deranged killer. The young man and the girl are going to regret it. Аnd most likely they will not take anything else without asking if they survive.

There are many karate movies but i personally love ninja assassin this is best movie i have watched this is truly underrated i thought it was alot better than what i thought it was going to be the story is interesting and rather compelling the action is very bloody and brutal.