Art exhibit where a knight comes alive

Tools    

I saw a movie a while back and remember just bits of the plot line, like puzzle pieces. I would like to watch it again but unable to find the title.

I don’t recall the cast or when I saw the movie, but it is more than the last 4-5 years. So, if you like a challenge here is what I can recall.

Modern day historian/curator just inherited a castle (in France?) is preparing a medieval exhibition* (in New York?). Somehow the knight from the exhibit “comes” alive and she takes him home. No one believes that the man is from the past, but slowly she start to believe him and in the process she also discovers that the knight is her ancestor (the original owner of the castle). At the same time her fiancé is already dreaming spending her money from the inheritance all the while he is busy cheating on her with his bimbo secretary.

Meanwhile the Merlin who accidentally sent his lord to the wrong time period is desperately trying to locate him, finally will also make it to the present time.

Ultimately the fiancé is called out, the knight will return to his own time with the Merlin and the historian ends up at the castle as sparks fly between her and the realtor or historian who takes her around.