The Ridder or Horseman

Tools    

This is really confusing I know and actually pretty easy to find... but for some reason, I can't find it and I need help.

I start to watch that movie in the first years of 2000... so I think the movie should be from 90's or maybe... just maybe older.
I wait all night to movie start.

I remember that movie title should be The Ridder or maybe Horseman.
All I saw is how some knight or some warrior rides a horse in a gallop on a beach... and the screen is more focused on horse legs how splashing water.
Then the screen goes...

And the channel doesn't back for the whole night. 🤣🤣🤣

And that's all I remember about that movie. So the title should be Ridder or Horseman or at least have one of that two words in the title. But I think that is just one.
And I'm not sure that maybe I just don't imagine... but near to that beach was a castle on some hill.

Can someone help?

"How tall is King Kong ?"
Crin-Blanc ?

The Black Stallion ?

Black Beauty ?

Is there any movie about a horse that doesn't feature the sea, apart from Seabiscuit ?

Crin-Blanc ?

The Black Stallion ?

Black Beauty ?

Is there any movie about a horse that doesn't feature the sea, apart from Seabiscuit ?
You don't get it, or I don't explain very well...
Thing is that the movie opening is, a knight/warrior riding a horse in a full gallop on the beach!

Not Dragonheart...
Dragonheart opening with prince and Bowen sparring with wooden swords... no beach, no horse.

Oh. Kinda skipped that part.

Not.... not Zardoz, I presume ?
What the hell is this... sh** ? No, no that!