What actor/actress was in these TV Shows?

Tools    

"The Secret Lives of Men" + "Trophy Wife" + "Perfect Harmony" =
Bradley Whitford
'Trophy Wife" was hysterical. "The Good Guys" was another Bradley show that should have lasted longer.

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

"The Secret Lives of Men" + "Trophy Wife" + "Perfect Harmony" =
Bradley Whitford
'Trophy Wife" was hysterical. "The Good Guys" was another Bradley show that should have lasted longer.

OPEN FLOOR

I loved Trophy Wife too...I think it could have found an audience given more of a chance.

"Ally McBeal" + "Law & Order" (prime) could be
Jesse L. Martin
But I don't know what the first still is from and I don't believe he was a regular on any FOX shows other than "Ally McBeal"

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

The second picture is from "Who's the Boss?", and the last picture is from "Murphy Brown", but I don't know anyone who was on both shows.

You have proven time and again that you are a bad/lazy Googler, but do you really not know the difference between a British game show and a series based on a hit Penny Marshall movie set in the 1940s? @Gideon58, you need an intervention.

"A League of Their Own" + "Friends" + "The King of Queens" + "Mom" =
Sam McMurray

OPEN FLOOR

and you know what, it's never stopped you from coming up with the right answer, and until it does, it's a non-issue that comes down to your constant need to show off.