Dark animated movies

Tools    

If you know any animated movies that has a darker theme or more adult-ish, comment it/them below.

I've already watched:
-Grave of the Fireflies
-Princess Mononoke
-Fantastic Mr. Fox
-Akira
-Wall-E
-Spirited Away (I dunno, but I think this is more for adult)

Master of My Domain
Watership Down. Not the biggest fan of it but I like it how it straightforwardly handles the violent content of the book... by showing it directly in an awesome way.

The Terminator
Afro Samurai
Sorry not a movie but a must watch revenge series with only 5 episodes.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
There are some very dark messages in Spirited Away that make the whole thing more sinister. Also, I was pretty terrified of this film when I was a kid

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Midori
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Adult/violent/serious animations? That is my field of specialization.

(second world war drama, like Grave of the Fireflies)

(violent fantasy martial arts, like a serious Dragonball with blood)

Expelled from Paradise:

(not that dark though the concept of uploading the minds of humanity into a mainframe is rather terrifying)

(World War 3, enough said)

Perfect World of Kai (silly title for an adult serious film):

4 Mamoru Oshii's films:

1) Ghost in the Shell:

(cyborgs, cyberpunk, violent, serious, emotionally distant)

2) Ghost in the Shell 2:

(really cr*ppy poster though, cyberpunk, violent, serious, emotionally distant, the same as GitS)

3) Patlabor The Movie:
(very impressive film, the plot is a mystery thriller and everything is strictly adult)

4) Patlabor 2:

(science fiction political thriller, has giant robots but that's standard in Japanese science fiction fare}

Patlabor 3 (weaker than the first 2 but still pretty good, not directed by Oshii anyway):

Satoshi Kon's films:

1) Paprika:

(psychological science fiction film, think of Inception (2010) but actually good, since inception is just a second rate copy of Paprika)

2) Perfect Blue:

(psychological thriller, think of Hithcock but animated)

3) Millennium Actress:

(sublime drama film)

PMMM's film trilogy (looks childish at the beginning but it gets dark really fast and goes really down the darkness pit)

(dark fantasy tragedy, lots of pink as well)

Memories:

(collection of artistic short films, including a horror animated short at the beginning, the brilliant Magnetic Rose)

Mindgame:

(Masaki Yuasa's film, it's not among his best works but very impressive pscyhological action/drama experimental animation)

Also, Miyazaki's movies aimed at teenagers besides Princess Mononoke is Nausicaa and he made two movies aimed at middle aged adults: Porco Rosso and Wind Rises.

And, finally the best one: the masterpiece of fanservice animation, GUNBUSTER

(full of explosions, heavy drama, cute girls, the ultimate OVA anime, a classic for the ages)

I can recommend many more other movies if you want.

Afro Samurai
Sorry not a movie but a must watch revenge series with only 5 episodes.
They made a movie as well:

Afro Samurai: Resurrection.

But it's pretty bland and mediocre. Has some really high quality animation though.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You watched that?

Really mediocre IMO.
One of the best animes ever. Better than PMMM and only a little bit worse than some Ghibli films (a lot darker and more mature than both, though).