I want to start off.....

Tools    

Semper Fooey
You don't have to explain it anymore. SC has been all over the map in this thread. Nobody here has avatars that are pics of their actual selves. I don't look like Karl Marx.

I never said I look like Ellen Page. I said and for the 5th time my friends say I look like her. My motive I will say was this. I have always been called the cute girl that gets their cheeks pinched by grandma. I on the other hand always wanted to be the beautiful, hence I made up the identity with the beautiful girl who had it all going for her. I know what I did was wrong and after speaking with Yoda I knew I had to explain myself. I do not expect everyone to forgive me. That is far from the purpose of this thread, but it is for the purpose of trying to explain myself.
I personally like you as Scout that girl is fine as f$#@

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Then I don't want anybody - especially someone famed for lying and making stuff up around here - getting in my face and being all like, "How do we know you're really you?!" I'm not the one with a reputation for being that way. People around here know who I am and I'm not gonna prove who I am to some random stranger on the internet who I don't have any trust in or any proof that they're who they say they are.
oh my god, J, you've made you're point. we get it, you don't trust her. leave the girl alone already.

oh my god, J, you've made you're point. we get it, you don't trust her. leave the girl alone already.
Then she needs to leave me alone.

I personally like you as Scout that girl is fine as f$#@
Well she came from a modeling site so I guess she would. You definitely won't like me then for I am between 4'9" to 4'10" tall and don't have that type of ass at all.

Then she needs to leave me alone.
Excuse Me, I have just been attempting to answer your comments. I could really careless what you think of me. When I answered Plainview you chimed in saying you were Sexy Celebrity. All I said is No, the Sexy Celebrity is in your avatar referring to Jake.

For the record I think SC is up front on who he is. Who could make such things up as Location: Jakes crotch(Classic)
Well, that's not where I am now (but how nice of you to remember), but believe me, I've been there.

Also, the more SC attacks her the more I want to make tshirts for support
Oh, go make yourself a bra for support.

Well she came from a modeling site so I guess she would. You definitely won't like me then for I am between 4'9" to 4'10" tall and don't have that type of ass at all.
All women are beautiful in their own way. So if you really are a teenager I am truly sorry if I offended you. It can be difficult at that age. Kids etc are always judged on appearance.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Juno has gone from the "hot" girl to the "have pity on me" girl. It's sad.

Originally Posted by Juno MacGuff
You definitely won't like me then for I am between 4'9" to 4'10" tall and don't have that type of ass at all.
That says it all in my opinion.

If you wanted to be the hot girl, why post pictures of the girl you did? She wasn't attractive.

Suspect's Reviews

I can't believe her just because of what she said here:

Originally Posted by Juno MacGuff
My motive I will say was this. I have always been called the cute girl that gets their cheeks pinched by grandma.
It just doesn't sound like something a young girl would write to me.

All women are beautiful in their own way. So if you really are a teenager I am truly sorry if I offended you. It can be difficult at that age. Kids etc are always judged on appearance.
Thank You, I appreciate that.

Juno has gone from the "hot" girl to the "have pity on me" girl. It's sad.

That says it all in my opinion.

If you wanted to be the hot girl, why post pictures of the girl you did? She wasn't attractive.
First, where have I said I want pity? I never said that at all.

I thought that is the way I wanted to be. Imagine if you are called cute and talked at like a little 5 year old all the time. That was me.

I can't believe her just because of what she said here:

And I have no problem with that SC. That is what the original post said.

It just doesn't sound like something a young girl would write to me.
You have never heard of that expression or had it happen or seen it happen?

Semper Fooey
SC, you can think whatever you want. I don't think you are presenting a good side to yourself attacking what may very well be a sixteen year old girl. She didn't say anything to you that was so terrible.

SC, you can think whatever you want. I don't think you are presenting a good side to yourself attacking what may very well be a sixteen year old girl. She didn't say anything to you that was so terrible.
I'm not attacking Juno MacGuff. I'm pointing out Juno MacGuff's actions. I'm not the only one doing so, either.