I want to start off.....

Tools    

by saying I am sorry to all the members I have lied to over this past year, especially Yoda who has been so kind to give myself another chance to come back to this great forum.

Last year some of you older members may remember me as the beauty drama queen blonde haired girl who seemed to have everything going right for her. Well that is not me at all. I am Juno because I actually resemble Elle Page a bit as my friends have told me so. I did not go to Hollywood or actually never would stand a chance in Hollywood because I am scared of acting. I do love swing dance and a little hip hop though.

Over the past year I have always wanted to come back to this forum and be apart of what I always thought of a community of really good people. I know I may have betrayed a lot of your trust and I totally understand that and hope I can work my way back to developing the trust with the members here.

Once again I am sorry for all of the drama I caused over this past year and hope that I can start a new here as the really Bailey and Juno.

Welcome back!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Welcome back, juno. Its good to see you back.

Since you have been m.i.a, julesee is ONE!!! shes crawling nearly walking and saying a few words. Mostly my momma, bye, hi. I posted pics earlier this summer on here.

Sexy Celeb. yo are still crazy as ever and thanks for the welcome back.

eMilee: OMG, it is great to hear Jules is doing well and wow saying words. I bet she is a handful.

I am going to be me. I am happy with me now. My friends say I look like Ellen Page so how can I not be. I just really wanted to be this sweet beauty queen and that I am not. Oh well I can deal with who I am.

I bet you are a great mommie.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
who was the oompa loompa tanned gal that you used as "your pictures" random off the net?

Also the older members were on to your game, the younger ones were smitten.

The fella that pretended to be your dad was hilarious though.

Personally, I really wasn't aware of what exactly was going on. I do remember the dad character, though. I do want to say, though, to Juno, that if you are experiencing any sort of psychological discomfort or detachment from reality, I hope you are getting help. I hope this won't be a hindrance to you. I do understand the fun of pretending to be someone else over the internet, but if this is at all a major problem, I hope you're getting some kind of help.

It is all cool with me - welcome back.

To answer Dex question: That gal was a random girl from the internet that had pictures of herself on a modeling site. I imagine she enjoyed tanning a lot.

To answer Sext Celeb. question: It was more of a self esteem issue for me at the time. Back then I was 15 going on 16 and I just didn't think much of myself at all. I am extremely short 4"10" and although people always say I am cute and even my friends say I resemble Ellen Page I didn't see it. I am much warm to my self image now that I am getting older and really don't care what others think.

Thanks, everyone for understanding and welcoming me back.

Really appreciate you saying all this. It's brave stuff, and I've got to give you a lot of credit for it. I think we're all glad you're here. Welcome back.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
...are you going to post an actual picture of yourself this time?

Suspect's Reviews

...are you going to post an actual picture of yourself this time?
She doesn't have to. She's young and she's already had a few issues with this site. I wouldn't unless I was absolutely sure.