How Often Do You Watch A Movie (At home)?

Tools    

Two or three times a week. Mostly on Wednesday, Friday and Sundays. Those are the only days that i have the time to watch movies. Busy with school and football.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Normally watch films every night before sleeping. Though I usually watch half the movie one night and finish it the following night.

Interesting. Its ridiculous but I've read that some people watch 7 movies a day...

On the other hand, I try to watch 3 per week unless its break/vacation. During vacations, such as summer, I aim for 2 a day.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Interesting. Its ridiculous but I've read that some people watch 7 movies a day...

On the other hand, I try to watch 3 per week unless its break/vacation. During vacations, such as summer, I aim for 2 a day.
7 movies a day........ that's almost 2 full time jobs, that is ridiculous...... even I have better stuff to do with my day, and that is saying alot...

5-20+ depending on the length. Features, 5. 3 features plus 17 or more short films easily 20 or more.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

6-10 per week.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I can only stand to watch 1 movie a day, if I do. 3-5 per week.

I watch movies almost everyday, especially the same ones, because my siblings always watch the same dumb movies. I always have to sit there and watch them.

Nearly every night of the week as I don't watch TV at all I do watch TV series only on DVD

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
i watch a movie once a week

Most of the movies i watch are at my home. Probably 2-3 times a week.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
For me it depends on if I'm on a TV Show kick or a movie kick. I recently finished watching 10 seasons of Friends (which probably took about 2 weeks) and now I'm back on movies. Plus my work is in a quiet patch, so I'm home more.

Lets see. Last Week I watched 8 movies over 5 days. I'd say that's a heavy week though.

I count all my movies here at http://daytum.com/zenny

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

For me it depends on if I'm on a TV Show kick or a movie kick. I recently finished watching 10 seasons of Friends (which probably took about 2 weeks) and now I'm back on movies. Plus my work is in a quiet patch, so I'm home more.

Lets see. Last Week I watched 8 movies over 5 days. I'd say that's a heavy week though.

I count all my movies here at http://daytum.com/zenny
I also keep a record of movies to watch on a notepad. It comes in handy when you're thinking of new movies to rent at the local library or video store.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Normally watch films every night before sleeping. Though I usually watch half the movie one night and finish it the following night.
That's usually how I end up watching most of the movies I see. Then I get the joy of finding where I left off the night before.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
I'd say I watch 3-5 movies per week at home. And I usually pop one in to fall asleep to.

Once a week with my daughter and it is always an under 12 flick
Can't do the HBO thing anymore until she's out of the house