Lohan to get 90 days

Tools    

She'll probably get out in about three weeks based on the average stay at that facility.
That's pretty much what I said earlier... minus one day that is...

Okay... I'm sorry... but that is

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

She'll do 15 days in the slammer, then 30 days on talk shows! Great lesson judge! It's a joke and everybody knows it. Addicts don't get sober in prison. Every bodies rock bottom is different and prison will not be hers, for it will just signify what a celebrity she think she is???? When Lindsay becomes out of mind out of sight in the public and paparazzi's eye, and her friends start to disappear in droves. She may then come to her senses.

When is the Lohan Prison Sex Tape expected to hit? I'd watch it.

Poor girl just seems to have no support network. Her friends are addicts, her family is full of fame whores, and everyone else seems to just remind her how great she is. It's a recipe for disaster.

I remember thinking that she was someone who would transition to a good adult actor; thought she was great in The Parent Trap and hilarious in Mean Girls. She made some mediocre (at best) movies during that time period as well, but she was always pretty good in them. Say what you will about her, she definitely had potential.

The best thing that could ever happen to her would be serving the full 90 days, but of course that isn't going to happen.

Lohan will be out after 2 weeks serving. I hope some sensible person that is around her will get her into a long term rehab facility because if they don't she will be back to doing the same stupid stuff she was doing prior to the jail time.

Female Jungle Poster
Nah, I'm tired of some folks getting chance after chance after chance. Most of us aren't so lucky, I think, and she simply kept turning to everyone and, by her actions, say:

"Keep your rehabs & fines & warnings. I'm entitled to party, no matter to whom I lie, who I endanger, who gets hurt. I'll do what I want, when I want."

That sense of entitlement really burns my britches. She'll do a speck of jail time and rehab, then go right back to her self-absorbed ways. But she gets no sympathy from me.

I think that you can tell the people around you "F**k you" only so many times before they start saying it back. And rightfully so.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
She really needs 2 years in the pokey, not 2 weeks. C'mon man, they're already reporting on what kind of snack boxes she'll get, what books she can read, what meds she's allowed to take in there, and how much she weeped during her stay. What a JOKE!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
She's BIG NEWS! Forget about famine, pestilence, disasters, civil wars and genocide. However, you can't really blame her for being what the "news" reports. That's a woeful commentary on news and the cult of celebrity.

I bet you Lindsay is happy as hell that Mel Gibson is one crazy MFer that he is stealing all the spot light while she is jail. Actually Linds should be getting out pretty soon from the last I heard.

Semper Fooey
Have you heard the latest about Lindsay?

I think it's frigging hilarious and shows what a twit she is.

The iron hand of justice strikes again.

Semper Fooey
LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
Lindsay Lohan is hoping to take a break after jail – before heading to rehab - to spend time with her family.
The actress’ lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, told People on Tuesday that Lohan wants her to let the judge know the actress doesn’t want to go to rehab immediately, as Lohan has been ordered to do.
“I think it would only be fair for her to spend some time with her family and that’s what she’d like for me to emphasize to the judge,” Holley told the mag.
As it stands presently, Lohan has been ordered to report to in-patient rehab 24 hours after she gets out of the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, Calif., which Access previously reported, could happen as early as this weekend.
Holley also told the mag that Lohan is not happy about the speed at which she’s been ordered to go to rehab – 24 hours after release — instead of the usual 48 hours.
“She’s a little upset right now,” Holley said.
The attorney added that the 24-hours might be cut even shorter.
“There’s a push now for her to go directly to rehab from jail,” Holley told the mag.
Lohan is currently serving a 90-day sentence for violating the terms of her DUI probation. She entered jail last Tuesday, but due to overcrowding and time-served credits, she is expected to serve less than two weeks in the facility.

Copyright 2010 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.