What movie would you want to be in and what part would you play?

Tools    

For me other the being in Juno and wanting to play the part of Juno, I really don't think I would fit the part. There are three specific movies that I would love to be in and they are Bend It Like Beckham in the part of Jules(Knightley). I love soccer and have the soccer skills and having scenes with Jonathan Rhys-Meyers would be wonderful. The second movie is A Knight's Tale. I would love to play a Jocelyn who is a Princess. I think any girls dream is to play a Princess. The third movie would be American Beauty playing the part of Angela Hayes(Suvari). Just having the Rose petals all over my body would be enough to love that role.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Russell Crowe's spot in State of Play seems like a fun choice
Don Cheadle's spot in Reign Over Me
Owen Wilson's spot in Wedding Crashers
or
Will Smith's spot in Pursuit of Happyness

Over the top action films look like loads of fun:

Clive Owen in Shoot em Up
Ryan Reynolds in Smokin' Aces
Jason Statham in Transporter
James Bond

As far as todays director's I would love to work with if I was a serious actor looking for a film:

PT Anderson
Marty Scorsesse
Clint Eastwood

I was in a movie once while a child. Had a speaking part, too. Sure broke me of any desire for a Hollywood career. Wouldn't even want to be in adult movies, although some of those women are pretty awesome. But I'm basically shy about undressing in front of strangers.

I have been in 2 commercials one as a little kid and one 2 years ago. I really enjoy both acting and modeling and I also have a local agent who thinks with better training I could possibly have a shot.

I have been in 2 commercials one as a little kid and one 2 years ago. I really enjoy both acting and modeling and I also have a local agent who thinks with better training I could possibly have a shot.
If that's your dream, then go for it, Juno! Life is too short not to do what you like. And best of luck to you.

If that's your dream, then go for it, Juno! Life is too short not to do what you like. And best of luck to you.
Thank You, but it is a lot harder than just saying it. Getting an L.A. agent that will take someone that is raw is very hard. Plus if I would go out to L.A. for modeling or acting it would only be with my Mom as it would be to much of a hardship on the finances for my dad to leave his job in Maryland. That would be really difficult for me to have to make a decision like that even though my parents support me 100%.

Michael in the Godfather trilogy.

John (Bill Murray) in Stripes.

William Munny (Clint) in Unforgiven.

Hello all

If I would get an opportunity I would love to take the role played by Nargis in Mother India. The challenging role was really inspiring. Let me know your opinion.

Download everything Movies, music, games, applications from the entire file hosting websites as premium! For more Details go to Download Movies!

Hi all

If I would get a chance I would like to play a role of Madhuri in Dil toh pagal hai. She played a brilliant role in it.

I like Bill Kill, I would like to play at last.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I almost had a bit part in Raiders of the Living Dead (I was a production assistant and they needed a corpse). However I lost out on the part to the key grip who looked better dead.