Juno's Top 100

→ in
Tools    

My favorite part had to be when they were at the church and the minister was about to pray over T.K.'s private parts that were wounded. I also liked when Colee was in the bar and was limping and the girl gave her lip and she layed her out. Definitely Rachel McAdams was my favorite mostly because I love Rachel McAdams, but Tim Robbins was his usually wonderful self and Michael Cena was also Brilliant.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I liked the church part too. I just love the movie because it has 3 brilliant actors Robbins, McAdams, and Pena in a low-budget movie that just seems to work out for me. It's a fun movie to watch and the progression of the characters is interesting to follow.

#90: Fools Rush In 4/5 stars~ Matthew Perry and Salma Hayak put on a great romantic comedy.

#89: The Sweetest Thing 4/5 stars ~ Very funny film and a great funny performances by Cameron Diaz, Christina Applegate, and Selma Blair.

#88: Vision Quest 4/5 stars~ early Matthew Modine movie about his quest for love and for a championship of wrestling.

#87: Hot Pursuit 4/5 stars~ another of the great 1980's John Cusack movies.

#86: Shop Girl 4/5 stars~ great story written by Steve Martin who also stars in this film with Clare Danes and Jason Schwartzmann.

#85: Little Darlings 4/5 stars~ the story of two camp girls and who will lose there virginity first. Tatum O'Neal and Kristy MacNicol star.

#84: The Ugly Truth 4/5 stars~ The comedy between Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler is outstanding.

#83: She's The One 4/5 stars~ Two brothers going after one girl. A very good cast in Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston, and Edward Burns

#82: Forgetting Sara Marshall 4/5 stars~ a very funny movie with a lot of romantic tones.

#81: Less Than Zero 4/5 stars~ a drug related film with a fantastic performance by Robert Downey Jr.

#80: Class 4/5 stars~ an early performance of Rob Lowe and Andrew McCarthy in this story of two roomates and one Mom who is having an affair with one.

#79: Youth In Revolt 4/5 stars~will the guy lose his virginity to his dream girl. Michael Cera and Portia Doubleday star.

#78: Overboard 4/5 stars~ Hilarious comedy and great acting by Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell.

#77: 500 Days Of Summer 4/5 stars~ a women who doesn't believe true love exists and the guy who falls for her.

#76: Gross Anatomy 4/5 stars~ two Medical Students come together and fall in love.

#75: Mouth to Mouth 4/5 stars~ the story of a group of street people who run sort of a cult gathering. Star Ellen Page is fantastic in it.

#74: Garden State 4/5 stars~ Zach Braff & Natalie Portman are fantastic together in this film.

#73: It Could Happen To You 4/5 stars~ Winning the lottery and then giving half the ticket to a Waitress who he has only met once. Great romantic movie.

#72: Smart People 4/5 stars~ A family learns that it takes more than just being super smart to learn to live and care for one another. Randy Quaid, Ellen Page, Thomas Hayden Church and Sarah Jessica Parker are brilliant in this film.

#71: When Harry Met Sally 4/5 stars~One of the classic romantic films of all times. Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal star.

#70: Good Will Hunting 4/5 stars~ great performances by Matt Damon, Robin Williams, and Minnie Driver. Also a story that is easily to get into.

#69: Mystic Pizza 4/5 stars~ 3 young girls who work in a pizza shop try and find love in thereown way. They realize that it is harder than it seems.

#68: Wedding Crashers 4/5 stars~ Hilarious film about two guys going from one wedding to another until they find they are falling for two of the women.

#67: Can't Buy Me Love 4/5 stars~ One nerdy guy(Dempsey) tries to buy a cheerleader to date him. He realizes that getting the cheerleader can get him in with the cool crowd until the story is broken.

#66: Stripes 4/5 stars~ Bill Murray is absolutely hilarious in this film.

#65: Risky Business 4/5 stars~ One of the best Tom Cruise scenes dancing in his underwear.

#64: Empire Records 4/5 stars~ This movie has become a cult film with a great cast and a great soundtrack.

#63: Nine Months 4/5 stars~ A hilarious movie with Robin Williams, Hugh Grant, Tom Arnold, Julianne Moore, and Joan Cusack.

#62: Better Off Dead 4/5 stars~ another great 1980's John Cusack film.

#61: Adventureland 4/5 stars~ great movie based on a guy who is trying to raise some money for college and ends up at a Carnival and meets a girl who he falls for.

#60: While You Were Sleeping 4/5 stars~ great story where a young womenwho pretends to be a guy in a comas fiance to her family, but there is one person in the family who finds out.

#59: I am Sam 4/5 stars
~ Sean Penn, Michelle Pheiffer, andDakota Fanning put on a great performance.

#58: My Best Friends Wedding 4/5 stars~ Hilarious movie with a fantastic cast. Roberts, Mulroney,Diaz, and Everett a great together on screen.

#57: Sweet November 4/5 stars~ The best performance in my opinion for Keenu Reeves as he becomes romantically involved with Charlize Theron for just one month before she has to move on. Also a great ending in this film.

#56: Pretty Woman 4/5 stars~ Julia Roberts and Richard Gere put on a great performance.

#55: My Sister's Keeper 4/5 stars~ A sad story, but also a story of a family that comes together. Abigail Breslin is brilliant.

#54: Mr. Holland's Opus 4/5 stars~ great story with great music. Dreyfuss is amazing.

#53: Sixteen Candles 4/5 stars~ one of the 1st brat pack movies with Molly Ringwald and Anothy Michael Hall. This film has a lot of funny parts.

#52: Jerry Macguire 4/5 stars~ One of the best lines ever in a movie, "Show Me The Money". Also a fantastic performance by Cuba Gooding Jr.

#51: Edward Scissorhands 4/5 stars~ Johnny Depp is amazing and he has made a living in these type of roles. This is the one that started it all.

#50: Twilight 4/5 stars~ I know a lot of people on here aren't in argreement with this one, but I find that the movies are doing a pretty good job but still not as good as the books.

#49: New Moon 4/5 stars~ see above

#48: Say Anything 4/5 stars~ The John Cusack film that will be remembered by lifting a boom box radio onto his shoulder while In Your Eyes is playing.

#47: An Officer And A Gentlemen 4/5 stars~Another film with a very memorable ending. Gere and Winger are amazing together.

#46:Thirteen 4/5 stars~ This film is great because it is true life for a lot of teens. maybe a bit extreme in some cases, but a lot of that **** happens when we grow up.

#45: Far and Away 4/5 stars~ great film that stars two huge stars that just happens to be married in real life. Good on screen romance is seen in this film. Cruise & Kidman are great.

#44: One Crazy Summer 4/5 stars~ My all time favorite of John Cusacks 1980's films. He finds romance with a young Demi Moore.

#43: Benny & Joon 4/5 stars~ Two of my favorite on screen characters played by Johnny Depp and Mary Stuart Masterson. A fantastic film.

#42: Groundhog Day 4/5 stars~ Another Bill Murray classic. Also a great performance by Andie Macdowell.

#41: Lucky Ones 4/5 stars~ A film recommended to me by a mofoer and it shot right up my top 100. Great cast led by Tim Robbins, Rachel McAdams, and Michael Pena.

#40: Whip It 4/5 stars~ Great story directed by first time director Drew Barrymore. Ellen Page puts in a fantastic performance.

#39: All The Right Moves 4/5 stars~ this film could be looked at as a football movie and yes it has that in it, but it is more a love story between Cruise and Lea Thompson. Both want to leave the shithole they live in but don't want to be separated.

#38: School Ties 4/5 stars~ Brendan Frasier stars with a very young Matt Damon and Chris O'Donnell. The Catholic school recruits a Jewish star football player, but when it comes out will his friends betray him or not?

#37: The School Of Rock 4/5 stars~ Jack Black is hilarious in this one. A really funny film with some good music in it.

#36: Hook 4/5 stars~ Everyone should have this one on there list. Williams and Hoffman are great.

#35: When A Man Loves A Woman 4/5 stars~ This movie is such a romantic movie of a man who stands by his woman even through the toughest addictions.

#34: The Piano 4/5 stars~ Great cast and a great story. Holly Hunter, Harvey Keitel, Sam Neill and a fantastic performance by the young Anna Paquin in this story about a women who falls in love and the love for her Piano.

#33: A Scent of a Woman 4/5 stars~ De Niro puts forth one of his best performances and co-star Chris O'Donnell is also amazing.

#32: A Knight's Tale 4/5 stars~ One of my favorite performances by co-star Paul Betany. Also the great Heath Ledger puts together a great performance.

#31: Boys Don't Cry 4/5 stars~ The Best performance in my opinion that Hilary Swank has ever done. Also a great story.

#30: Ferris Bueller's Day Off 4/5 stars~ Matthew Broderick puts on in my opinion his best performance ever in this very upbeat and funny comedy.

#29: Pretty In Pink 4/5 stars~ Another of the brat packers films that hit my top 100. Ringwald, McCarthy and especially Jon Cryer put on a great performance in this teen film.

#28: Pay It Forward 4/5 stars~ One of the saddest endings of a movie that I have ever seen. Spacey, Hunt, and Osment do a great job in this film.

#27: There's Something About Mary 4/5 stars~ One of the most hilarious films with some of the most memorable scenes like the hair gel and the stuck zipper.

#26: Doc Hollywood 4/5 stars~ Michael J. Fox is great in this film as is his wacky towers casts in Woody Harrelson, Bridget Fonda, and David Ogden Stiers.

#25: St. Elmo's Fire 4/5 stars~ Big brat packer movie related to the college years. Had some romantic and also funny moments. Also shows that friends can stick together through a lot.

#24: Little Miss Sunshine 4/5 stars~ Abigail Breslin is fantastic as is the rest of the cast in this hysterical comedy.

#23: RV 4/5 stars~ This movie is hilarious. Robin Williams at his best.

#22: Reality Bites 4/5 stars~ Great movie that brings two people together. Also has a great soundtrack.

#21: Crazy/Beautiful 4/5 stars~ My favorite movie with Kirsten Dunst. She plays a great dysfunctional young lady who meets up with a young hispanic man who they fall in love.

#20: For Keeps 4/5 stars~ Not too many people have heard of this film, but I came across it because I like a lot of Molly Ringwald's work. It is a great performance by her and co-star Randall Batinkoff.

#19: Mean Girls 4/5 stars
~ By far Lindsay Lohan's best performance of her career. Rachel McAdams is also brilliant in this comedy.

#18: Finding Neverland 4/5 stars~ Johnny Depp is great as JM Barrie. Freddie Highmore is also brilliant in this film. It also has one of the most memorable endings of any films I have seen.

#17: 10 Things I Hate About You 4/5 stars~ My favorite Heath Ledger performance. I love the on screen interactions with co-star Julia Stiles.

#16: Fast Times at Ridgemont High 4/5 stars~ One of the best characters ever in Jeff Spacoli played by the great Sean Penn early in his career. Great and funny film.

#15: Field Of Dreams 4/5 stars~ I love this film not because it is about baseball, but it is about relationship and trust. Kevin Costner, Ray Lioni, and James Earl Jones are brilliant.

#14: Some Kind Of Wonderful 4/5 stars~ another of my favorite characters in Watts played by Mary Stuart Masterson. I have always wanted to be the Watts and am more like the Lea Thompson role.

#13: Hard Candy 4/5 stars~ Definitely one of the most intense movies I have ever seen. Ellen Page is brilliant.

#12: Bend It Like Beckham 4/5 stars
~ Soccer is my favorite sport and it combines that with love in this movie. Knightley, Nagra, and Rhys-Meyers are brilliant.

#11: Reign Over Me 4/5 stars~ Adama Sandler's best role ever in my opinion. Don Cheadle also puts in a fantastic performance in this great story.

Reign over Me really is a terrific film. I am kind of sad that it doesn't get more positive feedback.
What makes it great is you really don't expect Sandler to give a good performance and he gives a fantastic one. I love the movie.

You have some pretty cool films listed... many of which are also favorites of mine. I went ahead and added your list to the MoFo Members Top 100 Lists... even though, technically, you didn't list it as a top 100 list...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

You have some pretty cool films listed... many of which are also favorites of mine. I went ahead and added your list to the MoFo Members Top 100 Lists... even though, technically, you didn't list it as a top 100 list...
Cool thank You