Hello, Everyone

Tools    

Hello, MFers! After a bit of a hiatus, I'm back and plan to become active again. Recently, I've been working quite a lot of overtime, and I've recently come to own a forum on the Internet similar to this one, so most of my free time has gone toward that (and watching movies, of course). Hope you all left my seat warm for me, and I can't wait to get back in the swing of things on this incredible board.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Well, as I said in PM, great to see you again. I was wondering where you had disappeared to, Mr. Nator. It's great to see you again. Stick around this time.

Hello

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I enjoyed reading your reviews of women... I mean, movies, in the Movie Tab earlier today. See you 'round the site.

Thanks for the continued welcomes; it certainly feels good to be back.

Mark, you somehow manage to make me chuckle every time you produce a post specifically meant for me. (What movies in that Tab post have I unknowlingly rated highly due to attractive lead actresses this time?! )

Welcome back dude I don't know lol.
It's good to see new members rising up in the ranks of MoFo since I've been gone. Thanks for the welcomes.

I wasn't referring to literal ranks; I just meant it's good to see new members with large--and growing--post counts.

Welcome back buddy!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."