Western movie with “heart” in title...

Tools    

Hi! My names Alyssa, and when I was 10 I’d go to my grandparents almost everyday. My grandpa always had the western channel on, and for the life of me I can’t remember this movie. I watched it one time, but it was the movie that has really gotten me into the westerns he watched. All I can remember is that I believe the title had the word “heart” in it somewhere. The time frame of the movie had to be set of course in the wild west or the pioneer era. The language was English. I think it’s possibly a movie franchise with 1-2 movies, maybe 3? It also isn’t filmed in the typical western style, but rather early days of colored television. Almost like Little house on the Prairie, but the camera work was smoother. The only part I can remember from any of it is when a daughter named Kath- something passes, and they bury her in the yard cemetery. At least this is what I believe to remember. I’m also not sure if it’s a movie or show, I’ve only seen 1 hour of this once in my 19 years. They also had other children in the cemetery I believe. The girls name could’ve been Kathleen, Katherine, Kathy, etc. I just really want to find this movie. I’ve been trying for 7 years, and since my grandfather has passed, I’m so desperate just to watch it one more time. It reminds me of the days I used to lay on the loveseat across from him on the couch and watch westerns. Thank you! Any and every suggestion is welcomed. Like I said, I’m not sure if I’m remembering ANY of this right. I’m quite sure about Kath- dying and being buried.

Not Love Comes Softly, with Katherine Heigl?