Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Gravity is pretty strong So is Limburger cheese!

Love Limburger! On rye, some red onions and brown spicy mustard...

Get home from work yesterday with a package on the front step and the neighbor kids (about 4-8 yo) are sitting out front and say "You buy some stuff for your kitties?" Yes, as a matter of fact we did. Get to the box and it's been opened. SOB! At least it wasn't a box full of that stuff from that one place.

Love Limburger! On rye, some red onions and brown spicy mustard...
I love all types of cheese, but haven't found a Limburger I liked. Though I've only had it once from the grocery store, so should try it again.

Self-censorship of expletive language across the Internet.

I mean why the **** should people hide their language if they obviously mean it. I don't see any reason to hide the letters of words. If the person wants to say something with the full expression brought by the expletive, then why censor it? What's the point? Even if they reveal one letter, so we can easily understand what the f*** they're saying, it's not being more formal or polite to do this - we all know what the words are.

In my opinion if someone wants to use a particular word then they should use it, in all its glory and meaning, and with full effect without censorship. If on the other hand they're a little bit embarrassed about using it, because they're worried they might offend some people, then don't use it. It's pretty simple.

"How tall is King Kong ?"
Self-censorship of expletive language across the Internet.

I mean why the **** should people hide their language if they obviously mean it. I don't see any reason to hide the letters of words. If the person wants to say something with the full expression brought by the expletive, then why censor it? What's the point? Even if they reveal one letter, so we can easily understand what the f*** they're saying, it's not being more formal or polite to do this - we all know what the words are.

In my opinion if someone wants to use a particular word then they should use it, in all its glory and meaning, and with full effect without censorship. If on the other hand they're a little bit embarrassed about using it, because they're worried they might offend some people, then don't use it. It's pretty simple.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
* ***** ***** **** ***, *** *'** *** **** ** **'* *********** *** * **-***** ******* ** **** ** *** *****-***** **** *** ********.

Just my opinion, of course.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

"How tall is King Kong ?"
What truly irks me are the bleeps. What is the point, in a audiovisual broadcast, to say f, and to get a sound over the uck. It's like bras or stickers just covering the nipples. What is it supposed to hide to whom and why ?

The US culture is baffling to us Europeans. And don't get me started on "letter-word". Even in quotes. Oh noes, he said the letter-word, stone him.

Duplicate Account (locked)
What truly irks me are the bleeps. What is the point, in a audiovisual broadcast, to say f, and to get a sound over the uck. It's like bras or stickers just covering the nipples. What is it supposed to hide to whom and why ?

The US culture is baffling to us Europeans. And don't get me started on "letter-word". Even in quotes. Oh noes, he said the letter-word, stone him.

there's really a whole lot of things that "us americans" do which don't make any sense.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

I must say that your term, "the letter-word" is kind of adorable. I think everyone should start using that instead. I don't mean going around casually screaming "THE LETTER WORD!" to strangers on the highway or anything. I just mean, when it's contextually appropriate. Hanging out with friends and such where slang is flying around.

How great of a conversation starter is, "My 'the letter word'"
what?
You know. "the" "lett" "errr" word. (complete with air quotes around each syllable)
uhm. .....what?

By the time it takes one to explain it, everyone would be laughing anyway at how stupid it is. Totally deflating all negative power such a term carries with it. Seems like it would make for a great YouTube clip saying "the letter word" to strangers for them to question you to then have to explain it (without actually saying it) to get reactions.

We'll take our Nobel now, please. Thank you.

* ***** ***** **** ***, *** *'** *** **** ** **'* *********** *** * **-***** ******* ** **** ** *** *****-***** **** *** ********.

Just my opinion, of course.
I had a shirt once with the comic book expletive on it (black shirt with white symbols). I used to wear it to comic conventions!

I must say that your term, "the letter-word" is kind of adorable. I think everyone should start using that instead. I don't mean going around casually screaming "THE LETTER WORD!" to strangers on the highway or anything. I just mean, when it's contextually appropriate. Hanging out with friends and such where slang is flying around.

How great of a conversation starter is, "My 'the letter word'"
what?
You know. "the" "lett" "errr" word. (complete with air quotes around each syllable)
uhm. .....what?

By the time it takes one to explain it, everyone would be laughing anyway at how stupid it is. Totally deflating all negative power such a term carries with it. Seems like it would make for a great YouTube clip saying "the letter word" to strangers for them to question you to then have to explain it (without actually saying it) to get reactions.

We'll take our Nobel now, please. Thank you.
I love the idea of yelling "THE LETTER WORD" at people.

And you, ynwtf are a "N-word"! Which we all know means a "Nice-guy!" (or does it stand for "Nobel-Prize Winner"?)

Dang, how come it’s Labor Day already?