Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

I'm rooting for the Bucks. No major reason or anything, just how I've felt since Boston got taken out. Just as an aside, Brook Lopez is underrated.

Even with Giannis playing, I didn't foresee Phoenix losing game 1. Pretty fun game to watch though.

The Suns are the only team I DONT want to win the title, but this playoffs has been watered down.
I'd like Chris Paul, Devin Booker, and Deandre Ayton to win a ring, Ayton was in danger of being this generations Sam Bowie because of how good Young and Luca are. Paul getting a title before Harden and Griffin proves what I've always said about him and Booker is a top guy.

It would also be nice for the Suns have always been this close to finally get a ring.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Bucks should have played Portis more. Maybe Tucker, too... I think it was a good idea to put Giannis at the 5.

I had no doubt Phoenix would win - with or without Giannis.

How many fouls is Booker allowed to get? That 6th one was beyond obvious. What a crooked referee job - only makes me want Milwaukee 10000x as much. Jrue Holiday needs to learn to make wide open layups - he's missed more than a handful. But he plays great defense..

Praise to the NBA for the home team to finally wear the white jersey!

That block by Giannis on Ayton was amazing. He's had some great blocks this series.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
The USA basketball team looked awful. No passing or creativity, just launch it up.
Word on the street was the US NBA players were having trouble with the international whistle.

So the refs don’t whistle up Ayton? Chris Paul is having a nervous breakdown or an injury? Book vs. Giannis/Middleton. And the Suns almost win on the road?

As great as the Giannis story is, this Bucks team really has no business winning a title.

So the refs don’t whistle up Ayton? Chris Paul is having a nervous breakdown or an injury? Book vs. Giannis/Middleton. And the Suns almost win on the road?

As great as the Giannis story is, this Bucks team really has no business winning a title.

Jrue has played great defense on him. The game CP went off was the game Jrue spent most of his time defending Booker, who didn't have a good game. The media loves the injury excuse (so CP can give them the first interview) just to add another narrative.

Giannis is outplaying everyone.. I've never noticed anyone saying, "Booker let Middleton score 40!". If a guy scores over 20 on a good %, no one would say they had a bad game. But when a guy plays zero defense, it's never even mentioned.

That was the first game I watched this year. Good job by the Bucks winning that game. I guess.

Win the title this year and not make it to the conference finals next year.

Jrue just took Book's manhood on that play, and for a great alley oop. Man, that was some game, especially after the Bucks were down by 16 in the 1st. When they came back, I thought, "They're winning this game" and to prove it, I said it alone with no one in my house

Watched (and yelled) the 2nd half first thing this morning, just finished it about a half hour ago.

That was the first game I watched this year. Good job by the Bucks winning that game. I guess.

Win the title this year and not make it to the conference finals next year.
How come you're so down on the Bucks? They're probably the most dominant team of the last 3 years. They've had a little bit of good fortune during the playoffs but not nearly as much as the Suns. I'd say the Bucks have a much better chance of staying relevant than the Suns who I'd expect to be closer to a 6th seed next year.

The loss of Divincinzo for the Bucks has been underrated as he gives them great perimeter defense and 3 point shooting. They've adapted by using some really bizarre lineups. The Suns need to adjust to this and are capable of forcing a game 7.

How come you're so down on the Bucks? They're probably the most dominant team of the last 3 years. They've had a little bit of good fortune during the playoffs but not nearly as much as the Suns. I'd say the Bucks have a much better chance of staying relevant than the Suns who I'd expect to be closer to a 6th seed next year.
I’m just saying what I see. It would be great for the Bucks to win!

What I see is the Bucks with 2-3 good/great players, “barely” beating Booker. I’m just any other guy firing off takes. If any of us knew what we’re were talking about, we probably wouldn’t be here.

I don’t know if Milwaukee is considered a small market, but I’m gonna celebrate like my small market team won.

Giannis seems like the antithesis of the modern player and he really seems deserving of his place. That final game stat line is historic. Free throws 👀