What actor/actress was in these TV Shows?

Tools    

This game is just like the one for movies except screenshots from three TV shows that have one actor/actress in common who played regular or recurring roles on all three TV shows. Here's the first one:

"The Mary Tyler Moore Show" + 704 Hauser" + "Two and a Half Men" =
John Amos

So guesting on three episodes of a series that had 262 total episodes counts as a "recurring" role? Oy.

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

"The Mary Tyler Moore Show" + 704 Hauser" + "Two and a Half Men" =
John Amos

So guesting on three episodes of a series that had 262 total episodes counts as a "recurring" role? Oy.

OPEN FLOOR
Any role where you appear more than once is recurring IMO...if you have a problem with that, Holden, feel free not to participate in the game.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Another shot from each of the shows.

Don't recognize these shows...actually, the top shot is so dark I can't even make out the actor's face.

I don't recognize the first two pictures, but the last picture is from the show "Chicago Fire".