What Actor/Actress do you have most in your DVD collection?

Tools    

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Aha, it's literally just by chance! My brother seemed to have bought me the bulk of them as Christmas presents over the years and I don't usually get to buy dvds, I just rent them, so he's slowly but surely been dominating my collection!

I do enjoy him though

Leonardo DiCaprio. I own almost every single one of his movies. I would go gay for him if he asked me.

The Basketball Diaries, The Man in the Iron Mask, The Departed, Gangs of New York, The Aviator, Shutter Island, Romeo+Juliet, Titanic, Blood Diamond, Body of Lies, Catch Me If You Can, Celebrity, The Quick and the Dead, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Revolutionary Road, The Beach, Marvin's Room, This Boy's Life.

Russell Crowe, who has 30 entries in my collection:

Prisoners of the Sun, The Crossing, Proof, Romper Stomper, Hammers Over The Anvil, Love In Limbo, The Silver Stallion, For the Moment, The Sum Of Us, The Quick and the Dead, No Way Back, Virtuosity, Rough Magic, L.A. Confidential, Heaven's Burning, Breaking Up, Mystery Alaska, The Insider, Gladiator, Gladiator Extended Edition, Proof Of Life, A Beautiful Mind, 30 Odd Foot of Grunts: Texas (his band's DVD), Master and Commander, Cinderella Man, A Good Year, 3:10 to Yuma, American Gangster, Body of Lies, State of Play

Followed by Johnny Depp with 25 entries:

Cry-Baby, Edward Scissorhands, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: Playback (he appears in the music video for "Into the Great W
ide Open"), Benny & Joon, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Ed Wood, Don Juan DeMarco, Dead Man, Sleepy Hollow, The Man Who Cried, Before Night Falls, Chocolat, From Hell, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse Of the Black Pearl, Secret Window, Finding Neverland, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Corpse Bride, The Libertine, Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: Runnin' Down A Dream (documentary, Depp appears in interviews), Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End, Sweeney Todd, Public Enemies, Alice In Wonderland

And at #3, Joaquin Phoenix, with 23 entries:

To Die For, Inventing the Abbotts, U Turn, Return to Paradise, Clay Pigeons, 8MM, The Yards, Gladiator, Gladiator Extended Edition, Quills, Buffalo Soldiers, Signs, It's All About Love, Brother Bear, The Village, Earthlings (animal rights documentary distributed by PETA), Hotel Rwanda, Ladder 49, Walk the Line, Walk the Line Extended Cut, We Own the Night, Reservation Road, Two Lovers

Has to be Johnny Depp -

Edward Scissorhands
Platoon
Benny & Joon
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Don Juan DeMarco
Dead Man
Donnie Brasco
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
The Ninth Gate
Sleepy Hollow
Chocolat
Blow
From Hell
Secret Window
Finding Neverland
The Libertine
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Public Enemies
Alice in Wonderland
Corpse Bride
21 Jump Street

and I have The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus ordered...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I really don't know - but a good guess would be Josh Hartnett, since I had a crush on him about six-five years ago, and then I bought and watced a lot of his movies.

Halloween H20
The Faculty
Pearl Harbor
O
Black Hawk Down
40 days and 40 nights
Hollywood Homicide
Wicker Park
Sin City
Mozart and the whale
Lucky Number Slevin
30 days of night
August

For me it would be Ellen Page who is my favorite actress. I currently own the following movies that she is in:

Juno
Hard Candy
Smart People
The Stone Angel
Mouth To Mouth

and am looking to get Whip It when I have enough cash.
It's probably Daniel Auteuil:

The Closet
Le Bossu
36: Quai des Orfèvres
The Lost Son

For me it would be Ellen Page who is my favorite actress. I currently own the following movies that she is in:

Juno
Hard Candy
Smart People
The Stone Angel
Mouth To Mouth

and am looking to get Whip It when I have enough cash.

Wow...I can't even remember the last time I saw Ellen Page's name dropped around here.