MoFo Members' Favourite Films Lists

→ in
Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Had fallen a little behind but just did an update. I added the favourite films lists of Simseboy, Plan B, the-young-turk, Neiba, Classer and Whobody. I also added the horror lists of TUS and Derek Vinyard, and Rodent's Sci-Fi list.

There's one other list but I'm not sure what to do with it. It was Sane's AsiaPac list. There's no obvious place for it. Don't know whether to wedge it into one of the already existing groups or create a new one for it, a location or geographical based lists section,

Any lists I've missed let me know

Had fallen a little behind but just did an update. I added the favourite films lists of Simseboy, Plan B, the-young-turk, Neiba, Classer and Whobody. I also added the horror lists of TUS and Derek Vinyard, and Rodent's Sci-Fi list.

There's one other list but I'm not sure what to do with it. It was Sane's AsiaPac list. There's no obvious place for it. Don't know whether to wedge it into one of the already existing groups or create a new one for it, a location or geographical based lists section,

Any lists I've missed let me know
I finally finished my top 50 in February no matter what MV says

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I never did finish my list. I don't have the time to spare that I once did, and I'm less inclined to make lists.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I cant make a favorites thread... I would have to do multiple threads.. by genre and by country...

I cant make a favorites thread... I would have to do multiple threads.. by genre and by country...
Just do a 100 (or whatever) movies you love thread like SC with no order or country or anything. Just add whatever when you feel like it.

Just do a 100 (or whatever) movies you love thread like SC with no order or country or anything. Just add whatever when you feel like it.
nah because I just cant say this is my #1 and this is my #2.. etc..

That's why he said no order.
there could be more than 100.. and I dont like writing reviews because I give spoilers...

nah because I just cant say this is my #1 and this is my #2.. etc..
That's what i'm saying, not ranked. Just how ever many films you want to include. Unless you meant you'd rather rank them?

I'm aware that I have once again fallen behind on a number of lists. I'll try and get caught up at some point soon

Yeah, check the thread Jaydee. Tell me what the timestamp says.
Sorry Camo. According to the timestamp you submitted your final 3 at 4:06 am on the 1st of March.