Pets

Tools    

Poor Spot - I knew her when she was just known as #2 you know

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
Our Siberian Husky (lives in my mom's house actually, in my birthtown).

The juvenile period 2013:

...and years later:

On this Ash Wednesday, may the Lord please help this Ukrainian woman & her cats to safety. It totally kills me to see the many photos of people with their animals trying to get to safety.

As one woman wrote to the NY Times, We’ve survived a two-year pandemic & now we’re at war?!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
So Spot has recovered well enough to come home. I picked her up Tuesday evening. She was a bit skittish when I released her, but she seemed to recognize the other cats and they didn't seem aggressive toward each other. She still seems well, so good.

Matilda, on the other hand, took a turn for the worse. She had shown appetite and other signs of improvement earlier two weeks ago, but the vet said that she won't make it on her own at this point. I was able to show up to see her as they were closing. She is now under 3lbs in weight and won't eat on her own. she is still ulcerated under her nose, sneezing, and her eyes are still seeping as much as they were when I took her in. We were hoping a second round of antibiotics and B12 would pull her up but that has been a few days now with no improvement. I just got off the phone with the vet and we agreed. I will go by at 3:00 to end this.

Poor kitty. I had hoped in a few more years she might actually let me pick her up! I hate that only happened in this context.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

⬆️ Is he your only pet? He really is lovely.

If you think he’s overweight, are you feeding him too much maybe? I know it’s very hard to get weight off a cat once it’s on.

He looks like my cat Calyx who I take care of, but who lives outside with numerous others.

⬆️ Is he your only pet? He really is lovely.

If you think he’s overweight, are you feeding him too much maybe? I know it’s very hard to get weight off a cat once it’s on.

He looks like my cat Calyx who I take care of, but who lives outside with numerous others.
I have a girl cat as well but Tucker loves the window. Under the blanket is a plastic container. He sleeps on it. I will past pics of Catalina later.

Tucker was fat when I adopted him.

I have a girl cat as well but Tucker loves the window. Under the blanket is a plastic container. He sleeps on it. I will past pics of Catalina later.

Tucker was fat when I adopted him.
Be back Friday. Looking forward to seeing Catalina.

Not really a pet but I caught this on the old dash cam while driving around today. One of the most beautiful and graceful creatures around - the whitetail deer.

Sh!tting on the front lawn. Some poor dog will get blamed for that.