Kubrick's Best?

Tools    

2001: A Space Odyssey and Paths of Glory. Many have said Dr. Strangelove, but I personally don't understand the greatness of it. Maybe I'm too young to understand or appreciate it to the full extent.

Is white trash beautiful
I just recently watched Dr.Strangelove and out of all the Kubrick films I have seen so far that is defiantly my favorite.

What a brutal question.

Dr. Strangelove.

Barry Lyndon has always had a special place in my heart, so I'll go with that. Runners up being A Clockwork Orange, Paths of Glory, and Eyes Wide Shut.

I still like A Clockwork Orange. The pretentious jerk that lives behind me named his dog "Kubrick". Calls him "Kooby" for short.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Not my favorite director, but Dr. Strangelove is one of my favorite films. Also, I'd put Full Metal Jacket and Clockwork Orange. The rest of his films I can take or leave.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

2001. It's basically the best directed movie of all time.

Dr. Strangelove and 2001 - didn't understood their greatness,they were both too complicated and boring for me(2001 especially).
Full Metal Jacket - Used to be my one of my favorites.
Spartacus - I like history,so it was interesting and entertaining,but nothing special.
Clockwork Orange - I would consider this one my favorite at the moment.
Hm,I should see all Kubrick's filmography. :/

2001, Full Metal Jacket, Barry Lyndon. Maybe A Clockwork Orange too, most of his filmography I haven't seen in more than ten years.

My favorite film, period.

A Clockwork Orange. This quote from the DVD box pretty much says it: "Brilliant. A tour de force of extraordinary images, music, words, and feelings", (Vincent Canby, New York Times). I watched it last night

I feel like after The Killing I give all his movies the top rating so that's my answer. Barry Lyndon is quite often a preference but it always changes.
Agreed. Except i wouldnt give Lolita a top rating. 2001 is still my favourite.

After reading Lolita I enjoyed the film a bit more. The acting is unbelievably close to how it sounded in my head while reading, and there's some crazy subtle nuances with the cinematography that I really appreciate.