Happy Birthday Outbreak

Tools    

Happy Birthday Outbreak! And seeing as you're now 19 and finally legal to drink in Ontario I'm sure you're stoked to have that first drink (ha!). Here's to having a very lifted birthday!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I meant to start this earlier, but today has been far too hectic, so I just want to wish you a 420+4 Happy Birthday!

Registered Creature
Happy Burfday.

Thank you all very much... this actually means alot to me
it is actually very amazing to be able to go buy alcohol whenever I want... legally at least
I went to the LCBO (liquor store) and bought some stuff, wouldnt you know it, I wasn't even carded or anything! i feel as though my life has been a potential waste!

happy belated! i know you had fun so far, and if not, will.

Thanks nebbit, and mack... Oh that was a doozie of a weekend
broke my cell phone, lost my wallet, and a whole bunch of other stuff

'twas fun