If you could sleep with any character...

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Damn, what a question.

How about Liz Hurley in Austin Powers 1, forgot character name. Posh totty at it's finest.

or maybe

Salma Hayek character from Desperado

or

Halle Berry, basically any of her characters from mid nineties to now even

or

or

or

or

or... well you get the idea...

interestingly almost all of those films are just ok to terrible (excepting Pulp Fiction)

This might just do nobody any good.
@I. Rex

That haircut really does it for you, huh?

Anyways, here's my answer:

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

Does this make me a bad person?
Cuz I feel a bit confused.

The office just took a trip to Disney during last week's hurricane Irma, and the group wanted to goto the Frozen Sing-Along! show. Though I hate animated movies like this and am pretty cynical to the whole theme park entrapment of blowing money on over-priced franchised trinkets, I reluctantly went along because deep down I just don't want to be alone.

The curtains opened and there she stood---er, rather, there she stumbled into frame. The character was just as ditsy and scatterbrained as I could ever be at my worst. Immediately I was smitten.

I am in love with a fictional stage performance based on on children's cartoon. And I am proud of it! Hear me roar. You hear me roaring, don't you, Anna?

reeeow...

Bet nobody could guess mine.
I KNOW I KNOW!!!!
George Clooney's Batman!!!

wait. how did that one get in there?

Does this make me a bad person?
Cuz I feel a bit confused.

The office just took a trip to Disney during last week's hurricane Irma, and the group wanted to goto the Frozen Sing-Along! show. Though I hate animated movies like this and am pretty cynical to the whole theme park entrapment of blowing money on over-priced franchised trinkets, I reluctantly went along because deep down I just don't want to be alone.

The curtains opened and there she stood---er, rather, there she stumbled into frame. The character was just as ditsy and scatterbrained as I could ever be at my worst. Immediately I was smitten.

I am in love with a fictional stage performance based on on children's cartoon. And I am proud of it! Hear me roar. You hear me roaring, don't you, Anna?

reeeow...
no worries. i always had a thing for the Little Mermaid. If i could just figure out where her... uh.. her... how you... um.. nevermind.

no worries. i always had a thing for the Little Mermaid. If i could just figure out where her... uh.. her... how you... um.. nevermind.

ROFL!!!
We watched the Little Mermaid show thing too and woah... did that bring back some creepy 12-year old pubescent memories that I thought I blocked years back. I mean... all we had was the Sears Roebuck's catalog back then =\

Yeah... um.
I'm placing that all BACK into the time capsule and burying it again. Never to be revisited. Ever.

=*(

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LOL I had a thing for bugs bunny when I was a kid until I realised he was a nudist.