Resident Evil: Extinction

Tools    

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
looks alright, not much zombie action
Firstly, it's a teaser so you can't say much at all. Alot of people here expect alot in teasers. Secondly, even in this teaser I can tell though that this will be 50x better that sh!tty Resident Evil: Apocalypse. That was horrible. Absolutely devastaing.

It makes me angry that the amazing Sienna Guillory is not returning! The movie needs Jill. I hope they don't kill off her character for the sake of it.

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
Brand New BADASS Trailer

Oh man, this looks so awesome! I really had my doubts with this one, but it looks pretty kickass! It's so cool that they're going back to the original too! I can't wait now!

Anyway, here it is...

Trailer

Brand New BADASS Trailer

Oh man, this looks so awesome! I really had my doubts with this one, but it looks pretty kickass! It's so cool that they're going back to the original too! I can't wait now!

Anyway, here it is...

Trailer

Does anyone browse these forums anymore????????????

Movie Forums Critic
when i saw the trailer , i think it has a good battle scene, but i must the movie i comment on it

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
just saw this last night. it was 1000x better than the second. a great sequel! They had a nice closure to the trilogy, but I still believe they left it open for possibly another. The end battle with the creature was done wonderfully, and the creature was the best so far. My only problem was that it didn't get enough screen time.

Great movie! Lot's of action! Milla Jovovich is badass! Go see it!!!!

when i saw the trailer , i think it has a good battle scene, but i must the movie i comment on it
Well I saw the trailer too...It's awesome, it's like full of action and have a very nice quality movie...but I cannot give my whole trust in it until I watched it...