R66: 5 line DVD Reviews

Tools    

Clerks. X 10th ANIVERSARY EDITION

this dvd set is amazing. It contains 2 versions of the film (orriginal and first cut), and a **** load of special features including Clerks The Lost Scene, The Flying Car, orriginal comentary by the actors, all the MTV Jay and Silent Bob comercials and more...over all this dvd set is a must have for any Kevin Smith fan, or sumone who just likes this one movie

My life isn't written very well.
Hmmm...I thought this was R66's 5 line DVD reviews, not Randal Graves 4 line, misspelled,
hey-you've-convinced-me-to-go-back-to-school DVD reviews. I swear, some people have a completely different keyboard than I do.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Do they make keyboards that come with turrets? LOL
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Seems since the upgrade, this has become r66 4 line DVD reviews. Ah well, look for more of my 5 line reviews with my patented smilie evaluation system coming soon....

MoFo Horror Foo's, and the elite in genre cinema; Have you heard of the movie Trapped Ashes? It's a horror anthology of four stories (plus a wraparound) each directed by a well known genre master: Joe Dante, Sean Cunningham and Ken Russell (remember him?) in the lot. What a find! Do me a favor MoFo's: stick out your tongue and hold it steady with your right index finger and thumb. Now say "Trapped Ashes" slowly. what you hear is what you'll be if you sit through this barely passable movie! Keep to Master's of Horror fellow frightmites! TA is now available on Fearnet on Demand.

R66 Smilie rating:

Yes "Tales From the Crypt is actually the Hammer movie of my youth that I remember the most. I have never seen "Dead of Night" though--I'll look for that one. Thanks.

Your last review had 6 lines by the way. Not that I'm counting. *cough*

Not sure if I've seen Tales From The Crypt or not mark. It seems there were a good few horror anthologies in the 70's and early 80's (mostly British if my experience is anything to go by) and, while most of them are passable entertainment for your hardcore horror fan, I don't think that any of them could be described as good films or of much quality. As I can't remember if Tales From The Crypt was one of them, I could be wrong about it.

I've not seen Dead Of Night, but I'll certainly keep an eye out for it. Looks and sounds like the kind of thing that'll be on at about 2am on a Saturday morning on BBC2. The very fact that there's a ventriloquists dummy in it means that at least one of the stories will be creepy.

Hmmm...if I resize my window jussst right it does become 6! Wow! Thanks PW! You might want a lozenge...

Great thread by the way and that new avatar is bitchin'. Keep 'em coming, if you please.

Now I'm gonna have that Siamese cat song running through my head for an hour...