Rhys' Home Theatre Collection

Tools    

The thing is Criterion's are NTSC.
Aww, that's almost as sad as you buying Pearl Harbor.

I've never seen it all. Is it bad? I always assumed it was a good film.

I think I might be able to buy a separate DVD or Blu-Ray player and set the region to NTSC or whatever to get it to work. That obviously costs money though so will have to wait.

I think it's awful, personally.

Sounds good, it will be worth it to be able to get Criterion's.

Maybe.

I just found out Blu-Ray players also play DVD's.

I'll just but a region free Blu-Ray player when I get the money.

Just remember, the Criterion of Blue is the Warmest Color is incredibly light on special features, so it's not a good representation of the greatness of Criterion. Maybe get Persona or The Seventh Seal, as well, or something else.

The thing is Criterion's are NTSC.
You can get it from Artificial Eye here in Britain and it's fine and dandy if you want to see it fast but I wouldn't bother with the Criterion edition because they are releasing it again on Criterion later in a longer cut and more extras if interested when you get a multi region blu ray player.

I just found out Blu-Ray players also play DVD's.

Yes, no need to buy a DVD player. The DVDs will look better on the Blu-ray player too compared to playing it on a normal DVD player, not much but you can see a difference.

Yeah, like Nausicaa said Criterion is releasing a better edition of Blue is the Warmest Color in the future. That's why I haven't gotten it yet.

Hey there guys! I will start updating this thread again soon but I am going to make it exclusive to Blu-Rays. I am not buying DVD's often anymore. Lots of updates to come!

Glad you upgraded to blu-rays man! Though, unfortunately there are still movies you can only buy on DVD.