What is the most watched dvd in your Collection?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
If we're including TV series, then I'd say that my Arrested Development box set gets quite a workout.

I have seasons 1-11 of The Simpsons but probably watch either seasons 3 or 5 the most.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Stand By Me, definitely.

2001: A Space Odyssey when I'm feeling like I need something stimulating. Seen that countless times, but when it comes to DVD I've seen the most when I just need mindless drabble, (not counting TV series DVD's which would easily go to The Simpsons), that would go to any Ed Wood flick. I have a fetish for Ed Wood much like Ed Wood has a fetish for women's clothing.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Top 5 most watched of my DVD's (since I don't know the for sure #1) - no order:

Wedding Crashers
Man on Fire
Click
V for Vendetta
Independence Day

Anarchist within reason
Predator
Man on Fire
Bill Hicks: One Night Stand
The Departed
Die Hard
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

I'm going to have to go with Saving Private Ryan. Great war flick plus likeable characters and an engaging storyline.

Running on empty, 4 or 5 times

TV series: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, I only got it last year, but I've already went through it three times aready

I'm not good at watching my dvds several times, because there's always a new dvd to watch. But I've watched my copy of The adventures of Priscilla queen of the desert about 5 times.

I would say that within the year, I have watched The Warriors and Following the most. I can happily play those films twice a week and never get bored.