WHERE THE HECK AM I?

Tools    

Post a photo of any location, country, town, river, sea, ocean, monument, building, etc., etc. We have to guess where you are.

Hey, I've got to hand it to you, Stirch. no one leads and comes up with ideas for threads like you do. That's probably bc you're a woman.

I can't guess any better than Yoda. Not sure it could be Rome or even Europe with those skyscrapers.

St. Patrick's Cathedral in Manhattan?
Ca-Ching! Will you post now Yoda?

Hey, I've got to hand it to you, Stirch. no one leads and comes up with ideas for threads like you do. That's probably bc you're a woman.
Thanks, but a thread is only as good as the people who participate in it.

Whoo. I went to New York when I was much younger and our hotel was right across from it, so I was pretty sure that was it. I was genuinely amazed at how large it was inside.

Will you post now Yoda?
Oh, ha, I didn't realize I had to do that. Okay, just this once. I'll go find one.

Am I supposed to answer yes/no questions apart from specific locations?
Any question is fine within reason. If you hadn't known mine I eventually would have indicated it was NYC. Yours is hard so I think saying it is or is not in the U.K. is fine.

Nope. Not in France, either.

Definitely looks like it, though, now that I compare the two.
Rats. Could have sworn it was.

Is it a royal palace?

Is it in Europe? Germany/Austria maybe? I don't think ith Schloss Belvedere/Schonbrun...Potsdam

Mar-a-Lago? Just kidding.

I'm thinking Germany/Austria also. Or Scandinavia.