What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

The first pic isn't showing but Downsizing + Bad Milo + Modern Problems =
Mary Kay Place

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

From the bottom we have Waterston, Theron, Fassbender, Bruhl, Pacino, blank, Steenbergen, McEvoy, Gandolfini (?), Oldman, blank, Wilkinson, Strong, Cox, next guy was in The Wire, Morton, blank, Affleck, woman from Eastbound & Down, Franco (?). That’s all I got.

Wow, didn't recognize Steenburgen at all, but caught pretty much everyone else that Stirchley did; however, I am unable to identify a single movie, so it's all moot.

Jessica Chastain

The twenty films are, in order, James Franco in The Color of Time, Katy Mixon in Take Shelter, Casey Affleck in Interstellar, Chloë Grace Moretz in The Texas Killing Fields, Samantha Morton in Miss Julie, Peter Gerety in A Most Violent Year, Brian Cox in Coriolanus, Jeremy Strong in Molly’s Game, Tom Wilkinson in The Debt, Donald Glover in The Martian, Gary Oldman in Lawless, James Gandolfini in Zero Dark Thirty, James McAvoy in It: Chapter Two, Mary Steenburgen in The Help, Mia Wasikowska in Crimson Peak, Al Pacino in Salomé, Daniel Brühl in The Zookeeper’s Wife, Michael Fassbender in X-Men: Dark Phoenix, Charlize Theron in The Huntsman: Winter's War, and Sam Waterston in Miss Sloane.

Jessica in The Color of Time

Jessica in Miss Julie

Jessica in The Martian

Jessica in Zero Dark Thirty

Jessica in The Help

Jessica in The Zookeeper’s Wife

Jessica in The Huntsman: Winter’s War

Jessica in Miss Sloane

OPEN FLOOR

Nathan Lane

The twenty films are, in order, Patrick Stewart in Jeffrey, Charlie Hunnam as Nicholas Nickleby, Mira Sorvino in At First Sight, Bette Midler in Isn’t She Great, Jennifer Stewart and Ossie Davis in Joe vs. the Volcano, Sharon Stone in He Said, She Said, Kenneth Branagh in Love’s Labour’s Lost, Brittany Murphy in Trixie, Kate Nelligan in Frankie & Johnny, Ginnifer Goodwin in Win a Date with Tad Hamilton, Christopher Walken in Mousehunt, Joan Cusack in Addams Family Values, Matt Damon voicing Cale in Titan A.E., Kevin Costner in Swing Vote, David Krumholtz in Life with Mikey, Jon Lovitz in The Producers (2005), Elle Fanning in The Nutcracker (2010), Armie Hammer in Mirror Mirror, Julianne Moore in The English Teacher, and Christine Baranski in The Birdcage.

Nathan in Nicholas Nickleby

Nathan in Joe vs. the Volcano

Nathan in Trixie

Nathan in Frankie & Johnny

Lee Evans & Nathan in Mousehunt

Dennis Hopper & Nathan in Swing State

Nathan & Michael J. Fox in Life with Mikey

Nathan and Matthew Broderick in The Producers

Nathan in Mirror Mirror

Robin Williams and Nathan in The Birdcage