MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Regular Season

Tools    

The trick is not minding
Congrats Yoda!
Good season. Also, no shame in second place Hey Fred. It was close for a bit, but in the end, with MVS not getting any catches, and Jones losing carries to Dillon, Yoda was able to pull away.
Good season guys. Hope to be a part of it next year.

Congratulations to 11 Angry Yodas!

Of course I had to look and see what Derrick Henry and Tyreek Hill put up in the championship game (admit it, you looked too) and combined the total came to 18.30. Even when it comes to things we like to b!tch about, Fantasy Football finds a way to screw that up too.

Good job to Hey Fredrick. Let me ask, what's up with the name "Parrotheads"? Is there a story behind it?

Of course I had to look and see what Derrick Henry and Tyreek Hill put up in the championship game (admit it, you looked too) and combined the total came to 18.30. Even when it comes to things we like to b!tch about, Fantasy Football finds a way to screw that up too.
I've been doing the same thing. Yeah, both Jefferson and Robinson outscored Hill and Hunt outscored Henry.

Good job to Hey Fredrick. Let me ask, what's up with the name "Parrotheads"? Is there a story behind it?
I am also curious about this but kept forgetting to ask.

It was closer than I thought it would be on Sunday morning. Pretty much went how I expected with Yoda hitting over 140 and me being around 120. Going in my thinking was I was going to need my highest point total of the year to win and even then it was iffy. No regrets with my line up this week even though there is one obvious "if only." Congrats Yoda for compiling one of the best Fantasy teams I've ever seen. You definitely had the best team all year (except for that ONE week!)

As for the Parrotheads name - I don't usually give a lot of thought to screen names and such and I didn't like Yahoo calling it Kenny's Awesome Team. I was listening to some Jimmy Buffett and thought eh, Parrotheads.

Congrats to yoder! Three cheers for yoder!!!

Look how salty this league is. Yoda smashed it this season. Where's the love? He doesn't even smack talk.
I've been playing this for a minute and havent won this thing not one time. If I ever get a team together and it dominates much as his did this year you guys are probably gonna kick me out of the league for verbal abuse.

Let the night air cool you off
Congrats, Yoda. You had one of the most dominant fantasy football seasons I've ever seen, so you deserve the strap this year. You whooped my ass twice this year, so next year, I'm going to cheat.